<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: anime lover
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I've never heard of lain serial experiment. But I do love Sailormoon even if she doesn't die realistically. Sort of like Goku from DBZ. Anywho, I love Full Metal Alchemist too. Th ending of the series I wasn't too happy with, but I guess I have to see the movie to really get the full effect of the entire story. Yeah and Samurai Champloo rocked! I love Fuu, Mugen and Jin. They make a great team.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 11:11
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Bleh, I guess I really should watch FMA, since it seems to be so freakishly popular! But I can't be bothered.. maybe one of these days. Isn't it only 26 eps?
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:18
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
oh my gosh! someone else knows of experimental lain?!? That's awesome! I really liked the show though it took me 10 times to actually watch one episode o.o;; i kept getting freaked out or falling asleep haha. oh and DBZ is awesome i kept up with that series until GT...then i gave up X_X

Princess mononoke was a good anime movie. the first time i saw it i nearly had a heart attack because i love mystical creatures. especially wolves!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 5:25
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Dragon Ball..... Dragon Ball Z...... Dragon Ball GT....... Dragon Ball Z tour something. -_-;; It has A LOT of series. O_o Oh WoW!!!

I remember those little people in Princess Mononoke. The heads would turn and shake or something. (I thought they looked cute. X3)
Posted on: 2006/5/1 6:54
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
yes the tree spirit thingys! they were so cayute! o.o *cuddles one* i just want one for my collection of cute little things stored in my room! XD

yes DBZ has a lot of series! O_O it scares me...
Posted on: 2006/5/1 6:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Next thing you know, we'll be stashing millions of them in our closets. ^ ^ Muahahahaaa~!!!!! Someone's gonna get me in trouble. They're tree spirits, right? I'll be taking them awy for a bad cause. YaY! XD Haha! I sound like a criminal.
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:04
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
haha yeah. but hey! at least we can say they keep our room pretty <(^.^)>

X.X i need to watch nightmare before christmas again...im having withdrawls! haha. anyone know a good anime/cartoon movie i can rent to watch?!?!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:15
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah those sprite things were heckadorable! I always get a tiny bit depressed about those cute things, I wish I could have them and hug them all day. Its kinda like the feeling I get when I walk into one of those cute asian stationary/other useless overpriced stuff stores. Such a small room chock-filled with adorability! I am going to try to transform my apartment into a cute festival thing like that - better start saving my money!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 12:45
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
aww! dont worry...i shall draw you a picture of a little tree spirit thingy so you can keep in your room until we catch one, Bizzaro!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 5:29
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Yay!!! I love those little things!!! The tree spirits ^.^ So cuuuuuteeeee!!!!
I also liked very much Spirited away!!! A lovely story!!!
And... have you seen the last one?? Howl's Moving Castle?? What do you think about it??
Posted on: 2006/5/3 10:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>