Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: The MAD post
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Don't worry. I asked for permission! ^ ^

RAAR!!! I HATE flies too!!! I start throwing things, but, now we don't have flies in our "house." Yes, I live in an apartment. TT_TT It's okay! I appreciate not having FLIES!

-_-;; They make me go nuts. X3
Posted on: 2006/4/18 10:46
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh my gosh, I just realized that I don't have spiders up on my list. I HATE those things!!! I can't believe I forgot to put them up there. xP
Posted on: 2006/4/18 13:05
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Why hate on spiders?

Gogo Spiderman!

And if you want to watch a lot of spiders get owned, rent/borrow/"acquire" the movie Eight-Legged Freaks and check that out.

I found it pretty hilarious as it's a "modern" version of the old '80's style monster flicks.
Posted on: 2006/4/20 21:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
See that's different. Spiderman is cool cause: 1. He's a man, not a spider. 2. He's a good looking man. And 3. He's a smart good-looking man. xD

But I'm not sure if I can watch that movie. I got all creeped when that spider came up in Lord of the Rings. Ahhh so nasty looking! Dx Ewwww!
Posted on: 2006/4/20 23:37
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Yeah, well I've seen a buttload of spiders. I used to be scared of being killed by a lethal one, but now that I know which ones are lethal I don't care. LOL. I have seen and killed a few, but they're actually quite hard to find.
Posted on: 2006/4/21 5:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Well, people from MY school used to LOVE Spiderman. But now, the latest "FAD" is Batman. I ask them why, but all they say is, "Uhhh.... Because he's COOL???" I just think that they're a bunch of followers. -_-;;

I think I can add on more things to my list. X3 Because I'm EVIL!!! XD

11. Pretty, mean, popular girls
12. My P.E. teacher
13. My Exploratory teacher
14. Worms
15. Kairi (Sora's MINE!!!)
16. Racism (If I spelled that right) ^ ^
17. Ppo hoo rite lik dis
18. The conceited people
19. When my mom dresses like a teenager. O_o
20. When my computer freezes
Posted on: 2006/4/21 10:35
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Uh, no you.

Batman rocks HARD.

C'mon, tall dark and handsome Batman kicks the whiny, emo Spiderman's butt XD.

Spidey: Wahh, wahh, I don't want to be a hero even though I know I'm making such a difference in people's lives! Ho noes! A green goblin! Ho noes! A mechanized octopus man! Wah, I don't get my high school crush!

Batman: Okay, shit happens, I'll make a difference because nobody else seems willing to step up. *Proceeds to go kick some serious ninja ass*

Nuff said XD

And for Spiderman...have you SEEN the new pics of his "black" costume? So emo XD I remember someone photoshopped "CRAAAWWWLIINNG INNNN MY SKIIIIIN" onto that pic and it cracked me up so bad XD
Posted on: 2006/4/21 12:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! Well, YOU have a reason why you like Batman, so you're obviously not a follower. As for the other 13 year-olds at my school who claim to like him for no such reason...... Hmmmm.......
Posted on: 2006/4/21 12:06
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yeah Batman is cool, but he's old already. See Spiderman is in my range, so that's why it works better. But Batman, has all these gizmos and a secret hideout, and that's cool. Oh yeah, and he's rich! LOL points for him! xD Ahh, you love Sora too! LOL no he's mine! <3

Jake, you need to be around me more, I'm surrounded by spiders. And I hate it! I killed one last night, and I almost had a heartattack. Dx Come and protect me! xD And my mom does that too sometimes. Dressing up like a teenager, ughh I hate it.
Posted on: 2006/4/21 13:58
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Yeah, a spider army, no problem. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/4/21 16:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>