1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Pre-Order Ultra Blue
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Anybody planning to pre-order Ultra Blue? I have an urge to buy it, but it is so expensive!! If I had the funding though, I would totally buy it. If I do, I might just go down to Little Tokyo and get it at the bookstore instead of buying it online and having to pay shipping.

Pre-Order at Yes Asia or CD Japan. I think Yes Asia is cheaper...
Posted on: 2006/4/15 11:38
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Pre-Order Ultra Blue
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm, maybe. But I want to hear some samples of the new songs first, before I buy it. And yeah it is kinda expensive, but not too bad. Albums are usually like 30 dollars or something.
Posted on: 2006/4/15 14:41
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think I might have to order it online. I want to hear some samples of the new stuff on the album before I pay for it too. Thanks for sharing that Bizzaro. If I don't pre-order it, I'm definitely going to be searching for it at the largest music store near by.
Posted on: 2006/4/16 23:43
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
You guys really wanna hear the samples before you buy it? We already know maybe 6 of the songs that are going to be on it, and they are all absolutely fabulous! I don't think the other tracks even need to be considered for me, I just expect great things. It just depends if I have the money...
Posted on: 2006/4/17 21:23
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i have to buy the album! i am not going to download it first either
Posted on: 2006/4/25 11:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
You guys really wanna hear the samples before you buy it? We already know maybe 6 of the songs that are going to be on it, and they are all absolutely fabulous! I don't think the other tracks even need to be considered for me, I just expect great things. It just depends if I have the money...

That's true! I'd buy it, but I hafta save up for my Fanime Con. 06 trip. -_-;; maybe I'll need to wait until AFTER my trip. Oh well, at least I know I'm goingto get it someday.

It's always with the money issue, isn't it??? X3
Posted on: 2006/4/28 20:04
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
You should get a job! Babysit or mow lawns or take dirty pictures of yourself or something. (haha I'm just kidding about that last one... OR AM I?!?!?!)
Posted on: 2006/4/29 10:23
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i really wanna pre-order it. or just buy it.
one HUGE problem... my mom and dad.
they think buying on the internet is bad. really bad.
they are afraid i'm gonna get hacked and all my money will be gone.
i'm still trying to let them understand it's way cheaper, way easier, and that i can get all the stuff i want but can't get here.
i just hope i've got the chance (if i may buy it, that is) that they'll send it all the way to europe.
Posted on: 2006/4/29 11:35
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
I might buy it... I don't know yet... cuz it's too expensive... and I have to save money also for KH2!!!
And riku... I know how you feel... my parents are the same as yours... and they are right... but if you buy it from YesAsia it will be safer... cuz it's an important store... they aren't going to hack you!!! It's different if you buy things in Ebay... that's when there will be risks
Posted on: 2006/4/29 13:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
You should get a job! Babysit or mow lawns or take dirty pictures of yourself or something. (haha I'm just kidding about that last one... OR AM I?!?!?!)

Haha! That's funny! XD Well, I already do, like for my mom. I get allowance, but the DUMB part is that she doesn't pay me because she doesn't have a job anymore. -_-;;

I asked her once, she said she had no money. I then looked for her car keys in her purse and found SO MANY 20 DOLLAR BILLS! O_o She just wants to spend that money on my dad so he'll become part of the family AGAIN.
Posted on: 2006/4/29 16:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>