A/S/L male 19 New York
i noticed that too, strange
Posted on: 2006/5/17 6:58
  •  xNamine
      xNamine
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 music
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I can remember most of it. I especially like Roxas' theme, Sunset Horizons (the song during the secret ending), and the songs in The World That Never Was.

Namine
Posted on: 2006/5/17 17:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
SANCTUARY FOR ME.OH. AND LIKE THE OTHER PERSON JUST SOMEWHERE UNDERNEATH MY POST WHO SAID THAT THEY LIKED THE DISNEY'S CASTLE SONG.I LIKED THAT TOO.I COULD'NT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD WHILE I WAS IN THAT WORLD.I DONT KNOW WHY.HEE HEE!
Posted on: 2006/5/23 15:01
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/ male/ Tokyo, Japan
Sanctuary is the greatist song Hikki has ever made. its not as good as Simple and Clean though. I listen to that when i'm in sad moods
Posted on: 2006/5/23 18:30
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! Well, I think it sounds funny because she has to stretch he words to fit the song. Oh, hey there! X3 I guess everyone has their favorites of Hikki. ^ ^

I like the song for the secret ending too. XD It sounds all mysterious. Kinda scary though. >_> Very different from the HAPPY-FOR-CHILDREN-KINGDOM-HEARTS-ONE-GAME. Haha! I liked the fighting theme in Traverse Town in KH1. So AW-SHUMMM!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/23 19:00
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
ooo my fav are the song where u fight xemnas the last time and sanctuary after the battle also the hallow bastion song and the timeless river song oo i still have the in my head
Posted on: 2006/5/23 19:16
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
ooo my fav are the song where u fight xemnas the last time and sanctuary after the battle also the hallow bastion song and the timeless river song oo i still have the in my head
the song that really got on my nerves and got stuck in my head was wonderland from kh 1, i also enjoyed the second version of passion
Posted on: 2006/5/25 17:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
oh yeah, i also like what they did to the hollow bastion song
Posted on: 2006/5/25 17:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

crandogg wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
the song that really got on my nerves and got stuck in my head was wonderland from kh :gah: 1, i also enjoyed the second version of passion

I was just humming to that song. XD
I was REALLY addicted to that song! O_o Even my little sister kept humming it. So, I guess the ADDICTING part of KH1 songs make me like that kind of music more than KH2. Just an opinion. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/25 19:21
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

crandogg wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
the song that really got on my nerves and got stuck in my head was wonderland from kh 1, i also enjoyed the second version of passion

I was just humming to that song. XD
I was REALLY addicted to that song! Even my little sister kept humming it. So, I guess the ADDICTING part of KH1 songs make me like that kind of music more than KH2. Just an opinion. ^ ^
i agree, for that matter, but it did go perfect with the weird striped cat, it shocked me when it removed its head in ther kh1 game
Posted on: 2006/5/29 19:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>