Quote:

crandogg wrote:
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

crandogg wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
ooo my fav are the song where u fight xemnas the last time and sanctuary after the battle also the hallow bastion song and the timeless river song oo i still have the in my head
the song that really got on my nerves and got stuck in my head was wonderland from kh 1, i also enjoyed the second version of passion

I was just humming to that song. XD
I was REALLY addicted to that song! Even my little sister kept humming it. So, I guess the ADDICTING part of KH1 songs make me like that kind of music more than KH2. Just an opinion. ^ ^
i agree, for that matter, but it did go perfect with the weird striped cat, it shocked me when it removed its head in ther kh1 game

haha it shocked me to
Posted on: 2006/5/29 19:26
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 music
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
it took me forever to beat the level because the cat was talking in riddles and poping up everywhere, then the music seemed to get even more anoying.
Posted on: 2006/5/30 17:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123