Who likes THIS style?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Who likes THIS style?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
I have something better. XD I want to do something like that at the Fanime Con. I hope people HERE are going too. XD
Posted on: 2006/4/29 22:19
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Upload the picture ya!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/29 22:35
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Sheri, you wanna dress like THAT, or like TABLO??? I REALLY like the sleeve thingy. AW-SHUMMMM!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/29 22:37
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
i passed by there a few times -__- i never got to go in TT.TT sad heard of it. and it isn` exactly my neighbor so i don` see it often
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:53
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
bleh. where is it i don` see where i posted grr. now i have to retype it heh..XD well, yea i`ve seen that store but i haven` got to go inside...XD *sigh* bleh. and yea...it`s not really my NEIGHBOR so i can`t see it often..and the style..so oneechan ^__^
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i know it is kinda late to answer about those pics you put on one of your posts.ONEECHAN.but.some of them look kinda creepy.and eww.chills in the spine.chills in the spine!hee hee.sorry if wat i just typed was insulting to those who love to dress like that.but dont hurt me.i still think their clothing is kind of.um.well.unique,cute, and stylish.
Posted on: 2006/5/21 17:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! Well, it's not late or anything. It's just that people don't post on this thread anymore and you'll hafta dig to see it again. X3

Well, sometimes, the clothing CAN be scary. ^ ^ But, I think that most of the time, it looks COOL!!!!! >.<

I've never met anyone who dressed like that. But, there ARE these people at my school who wear black cloaks or something. That isn't against uniform policy, is it? Smaaaaaart.........
Posted on: 2006/5/21 18:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123