<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Re: Utada golfs plus panda= cute! xD
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/ male/ Tokyo, Japan
You should see tokyo. Almost everyone down there is crazy about tetris!! They even have conventions. I remember going there when i was hachi (8). You don't want to see me and tetris, I become a maniac glued to it, XD
Posted on: 2006/4/28 4:36
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I have a friend who is an amazing tetris freak, its amazing to watch him play. Next time I have some free time, maybe I'll take it up
Posted on: 2006/4/29 10:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Tetris can be fun. But, when I get to a certain level, the pieces start coming down faster. That's when I get scared. PRESSURE! PRESSURE! O_o Yeah, I guess I can't handle it. ^ ^ It's kida like that bubble popping game. What's it called??? I think it's Bust-a-Move.
Posted on: 2006/4/29 10:16
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Back in the day when the original Tetris came out for the Game Boy, I was the man at that game. I would actually beat it to the point where you would see some rocket blast off. I still haven't figured out what the rocket is for, but I think that it's supposed to be a little treat for beating the game. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 10:05
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That video was cute. I liked the fact that Utada won and she won in heels. The two guys' facial expressions after Utada made the hole was really funny too. They were like wha? And the robot panda was adorable, it was slow, but it did look like fun. Nice find. Thanks for sharing tombraiderjmm.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 13:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
WoW! How old was THAT game??? O_o

Well, yeah, I think it's cool that Hikki made it in on those..... shoes.... >.< I want that panda too! Did she get to keep it or something? She would ride on it on the streets! WAAATCHAAAAAAA!!!! X3
Posted on: 2006/4/30 13:13
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
aha. she`s so preeettty! she`s awesome!!!! :DDD
Posted on: 2006/4/30 19:08
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Hehe, everytime I see one of those Utada games, she always does good! XD She was uber good in Tetris! XD It was so cute when she was being all shy during bowling. XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 14:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
What's UBER??? My friend, Chelsea uses it SOOOOO much!!! O_o I'm guessing it means REALLY, but I've never heard that word until this year. -_-;; Yes, I'm SLOW.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:52
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
What's UBER??? My friend, Chelsea uses it SOOOOO much!!! I'm guessing it means REALLY, but I've never heard that word until this year. -_-;; Yes, I'm SLOW.

No you not! XD Uber can mean really or super is what I use as its definition! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>