Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada golfs plus panda= cute! xD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:
No you not! XD Uber can mean really or super is what I use as its definition! XD

Awwwwwww.......... Thanks!!! ^ ^ Well, now, whenever I hear that word, my friend's face pops up. O_o WoWEE!!!

I can't find any other game online where Hikki does things like that. -_-;; I've seen her on my OWN T.V. though! COOL! I forgot what she was doing, but she was singing COLORS! Everything was like, BLUE-ish!!! This was when I started knowing about her. (I couldn't remember her face though. TT_TT What a BAD fan I am!)
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:12
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:
No you not! XD Uber can mean really or super is what I use as its definition! XD

Awwwwwww.......... Thanks!!! ^ ^ Well, now, whenever I hear that word, my friend's face pops up. WoWEE!!!

I can't find any other game online where Hikki does things like that. -_-;; I've seen her on my OWN T.V. though! COOL! I forgot what she was doing, but she was singing COLORS! Everything was like, BLUE-ish!!! This was when I started knowing about her. (I couldn't remember her face though. TT_TT What a BAD fan I am!)

Yes, but now you are Hikki Obsessed! XD Uber! Do you miss the old more R&B Utada? I personally like her how she is now! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:27
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I liked her then, now, and FOREVER!!!!!! Rock on Hikki!!! It's really hard to type because I'm doing it with one hand and eating corn with the other. X3

Anyone with other opinions???
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:56
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
I liked her then, now, and FOREVER!!!!!! Rock on Hikki!!! It's really hard to type because I'm doing it with one hand and eating corn with the other. X3

Anyone with other opinions???

Hehe, you're getting tired of talking to me! XD Do you use Photoshop? XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
No I'm not, and HOLY MOLY!!! You have like.....uhhhh..... 40 posts already!!! What a GOOD FAN! Unlike someone I know! Cough! ME! Cough!

Yeah, I use photoshop. X3 Hee hee.... It's fuuhuhuhuhuhun!!! I had to learn everything by myself YEARS ago because I didn't understand the weirdo tutorials they had. O_o Do YOU use photoshop???
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123