<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 book
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
But have u guys/girls seen the limited edition one? It has 2 books with this cool thingy. I have it too, though i don't dare look on it when i really REALLY need to. LOL
But i think its also not cool when parents do that too.
; . ;
Posted on: 2006/4/26 20:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
MY dad's BRAINWASHED by political books. -_-;; He's gone nuts. XD He "LEARNS" how to keep calm when he's mad. But, when it comes to me, he loses it. O_o He MADE me read a book bout how things seem and blah blah blah. Thick book. Crazy dad. Average kid. Doesn't mix.

But, after I fnished it and answered some of his TEST questions, he gave me $25 when he PROMISED to gve me 50.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 20:06
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/ male/ Tokyo, Japan
Thats bad, I hate it when parents spoil people. My dad is like that. WHen i didn't have any money,i asked him if i could rent something, he said either no or he has no money. When my sister askes, he says yes.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 19:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
O_o You said ONLY??? I spent $40 on manga the other day, and now, I don't have anymore money to go to an Anime Convention downtown. -_-;; I have like, 20 dollars with me. >.<

My Kingdom Hearts 1 ALSO broke because of my OTHER little sister when she was STILL a toddler. -_-;; Oh, gee. The chaos follows me wherever I go. SHE'S the WILDEST one in my family. She broke EVERYTHING! All my games! All my systems! All my CDs! What did my mom do? Nothing. TT_TT She hates me the most and spoils everyone else. -_-;;
Posted on: 2006/4/26 18:07
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
Lol, i my cousin is the same way, he would trip over the cords and aiya. The game would fall or he would step over them to get attention. That's why its good to have those wireless controllers, i switched to them yesterday. I don't have kingdomhearts either, i want to buy it and the book, i only have 73 dollars. So I think thats enough.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 18:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I tried to but, the only TV that works is in the living room. You know how you have to keep a safe distance away from it and the wires are on the floor and all that other stuff. Sometimes, he trips over the wirees on purpose to get attention.

I ALWAYS try to carry him off somewhere else, but nobody wants to take care of him, so he keeps coming back. -_-;;

Do YOU have the Kingdom Hearts 2 guidebook???
Posted on: 2006/4/26 17:55
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
And following the guidebook is helping out. Sometimes its hard figuring things out on your own.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 17:53
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
ooo, next time, place the game and cd's somewhere safe, XD
Posted on: 2006/4/26 17:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I've seen it too! It's SO much bigger than the guide for Kingdom Hearts 1. ^ ^ Sadly, I can't play the game because my baby bro fell on my PS2 slim and scratched the whole CD. TT_TT

HOPEFULLY, I can buy the Kingdom Hearts 2 guide!!! I won't ook at it until I've passed the game 100%!!! Because I doon't wanna cheat. -_-;;

Is following the guide book cheating, or helping out?

(Japan ver. WAAAAAAAAY better than ours. X3)
Posted on: 2006/4/26 16:32
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Kingdom Hearts 2 book
Addicted to Hikki
Did anyone see how huge the walkthrough book was for KH2. It was huge!! It rivals the book for Driver Paralell Lanes too.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 16:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12