One of my drawing. :)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: One of my drawing. :)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Well, I've already posted up a drawing. Okay, more than three I think. X3 I should try drawing Kairi again. I drew her in 5th and 6th. O_o BIG difference between the two. ^ ^

I hope others will post their drawings too!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:21
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
I would post some of mine... If I had a scanner. XO

Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:

I used to be like that too!!! -_-;; Until my mom bought the laptop I'm using right now. X3 it comes with a scanner that's put together into a printer. So.... I guess it's a scanner-printer thingy. ^ ^ Haha! If you ever DO get a scanner and you scan your drawings, you should get a DA. (DeviantArt)
Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:

I used to be like that too!!! -_-;; Until my mom bought the laptop I'm using right now. X3 it comes with a scanner that's put together into a printer. So.... I guess it's a scanner-printer thingy. ^ ^ Haha! If you ever DO get a scanner and you scan your drawings, you should get a DA. (DeviantArt)

OoO! XD I always see people linking to those and I think: I want to show my drawings! When we bought my sister's laptop, we got a package of a printer/ scanner thingy too and it said prepaid on it. My parents returned it cause they thought it didn't come with the laptop! It better have not! If it did, I would be very upset! XO XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:13
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I'M happy with THIS laptop! ^ ^ It has such a WIDE screen! O_o The first time I used it, I couldn't get over how BIG it looked! Now, I don't hafta use the right/left scrollbars as much. X3 YaY!

I have a DA. I submit ANYTHING in there. X3 Even if it looks BAD. That's why I don't want much people knowing my SN. >.< I should've put them in my scraps. XD Haha!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:17
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Quote:
I would post some of mine...If I have a scanner.XO

u relly don't need a scanner. i used my cammer!...on the kairi one. All u have to do is take a picture of the drawing and then take out the memory stick....if u have one..then when u take it out put it in.....well i put my in my printer which is a HP photosmart or the computer brain not the head.heeee.Well u have to have a program for it..do u? well i have a progrm i use.I think your printer comes with one....i tryed getting a scanner BUT my parents say no...cause they say its a waste of money!..is it?... ....even if i can use my cammer,i think the scnner can does a better job.Well i'll use what i have right now.
WOW! i wrote a lot..... ......
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:25
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
I have no camera or phone either! I'd rather get a camera phone than a scanner cause its much more... umm... how do you say... compatable?!

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:32
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Oh.....well i don't know how to say it?heee...i don't have cell phone.TOO BAD
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:50
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
XP I don't have a cell phone either. YaY! I'm not the only one. Kids at my school have cellphones. 75% of 'em.

Spoiled little things... Just kidding! When I didn't have a scanner, all I could do was just WAIT. O_o yeah, that's all I did. Haha! I take no actions. Don't be like ME! Take ACTION! X3
Posted on: 2006/5/2 18:18
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
haha...i just stole my moms scanner/printer thingy...its great! XD i uploaded 2 pics on my new DA...if you would like to see then go to....http://blkamethyst.deviantart.com/scraps/

hope you like...
Posted on: 2006/5/4 6:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>