One of my drawing. :)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: One of my drawing. :)
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
black_amethyst: check on your drawings of srcaps!........there's something!
i tryed to steel my dad's sacnner....but it's at his work .......i relly like my dad's sacnner cause it's a scanner,a faxer,a printer,it prints outs pictures of your memory stick,and a copyer,and one other thing. so it's 6 this in 1!
and he only got it for $99 dollars! ,he won't let me use it! .
Posted on: 2006/5/4 15:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Everyone has a problem because they have no scanner? How sad. I don't even use mine's as much because I haven't been drawing. -_-;; Oh my god. I feel bad. People will form an angry mob forcing me to be hanged for not making the best outta it. O_o
Posted on: 2006/5/4 18:38
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Everyone has a problem because they have no scanner? How sad. I don't even use mine's as much because I haven't been drawing. -_-;; Oh my god. I feel bad. People will form an angry mob forcing me to be hanged for not making the best outta it.

Dont say that Onee-chan we haven't gotten scanners cause our drawings haven't been fated to be seen yet! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/4 19:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
WoW! Haha! You're right, I guess. ^ ^ It's A LOT easie when you think of it THAT way! XD I should say that kinda stuff so I won't get in trouble as much. Muahahahahaaaa~!!!!!! Use GOOD advice for EVIL. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/4 19:46
  •  Drango
      Drango
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/UK
My DA Account

Currently working on some more colour stuff... There's also some things in the Scraps section...

I update every-so-often... Usually when I come out with something I'm particularly proud of... Not that I'm tring to show off.. I come out with a lot of bad stuff... That's the best of about 10 sketchbooks (I loose count if I dont have them all here...)
Posted on: 2006/5/4 21:11
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
wow! very nice Drango! ^-^ you have some awesome stuff!! and thank you to everyone who looked at my DA ^_^!
Posted on: 2006/5/5 5:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i dont get it. wat does using a scanner hav to do with one of ur drawings? Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Everyone has a problem because they have no scanner? How sad. I don't even use mine's as much because I haven't been drawing. -_-;; Oh my god. I feel bad. People will form an angry mob forcing me to be hanged for not making the best outta it.

Dont say that Onee-chan we haven't gotten scanners cause our drawings haven't been fated to be seen yet! XD
Posted on: 2006/5/7 19:11
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
we use the scanner to post our drawings onto a website ^.^ so therefore a scanner is a must have...webcams work also...but not as good quality as a scanner ^.^
Posted on: 2006/5/7 20:30
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
That's true, but I think it would be fun to mess around with a WEBCAM!!! Like, lipsinging to a song by Hikki and submitting it on YouTube. XD Haha! I'm not brave enough to show my face though. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/7 21:39
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
hahaha i love youtube but i would never show myself on it..you don't know who's watching you *shudders* lol..anyway you guys can draw!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't draw to save my life lmao and i'm taking art GCSE looooool
Posted on: 2006/5/8 5:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>