Be My Last

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Be My Last
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
O_o What do you guys think about Hikki's music video, Be My Last???

What I think:
Oh my GOD!!! What's up with when Hikki got FRIGGIN' run over? That part was CRAZY!!! I didn't really understand what was going on, but I think that Hikki's trying to get that one lady to understand/realize something. I dunno.

My sister and I were watching the part when Hikki got into that accident, and our faces were like, O_o. Then, she wanted to watch it AGAIN! Heartless.....
Posted on: 2006/4/29 16:58
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Be My Last
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i havent seen or heard that video. sadly, no-one has uploaded it anywhere.
Posted on: 2006/4/29 19:29
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
You should look on YouTube. ^ ^

Be My Last - Utada Hikaru:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnjBopQ9__8

Tell me what you think! X3
Posted on: 2006/4/29 20:11
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
OMG Hikki got RUN OVER! So many celebs end up on the streets. Like Tablo in FLY. -.-;;
Posted on: 2006/4/29 22:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I KNOW!!! I just can't get OVER that part! O_o She was hit real HARD! Oh my GOD! -_-;; I dunno WHY they had to put that part in. So messed up.
Posted on: 2006/4/29 22:42
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
"BE MY LAST" is actually my favorite Hikki video, although the end is extremely hard to watch for me...
it has been quite a long time i have not seen it (work work work...) so i may have forgotten important things (i will take a look at it again asap), but here is what i remember of what i understood of the video:

Hikki and the lady really knew each other (the little girls we can see during the clips are obviously Hikki and the lady when they were children) and were apparently extremely close before being separated. i would even say extremely close in a kind of 'esoteric way': the lady dreams about them and about a grown up Hikki without understanding why and Hikki follows her everywhere she goes for a reason we will only understand at the end of the video: saving the lady's life...
as the lady is able to see images of their past and present, i would say Hikki should have been able to do the same with their future. this could also be a reason for the choice for a black lady and the great contrast it creates with Hikki.

but it is TOTALLY subjective do not worry and i still have to take a look at it to be sure i have not made too big mistakes
to me "BE MY LAST" looks more like the 1rst part of a story and i really would like to know a lot more about it...

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/4/30 3:20
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
WoW! That's really good reasoning. ^ ^ I didn't want to watch it again because of the last part, so yeaahhhh..... O_o Still, they didn't hafta make it look so PAINFUL!!!

I'll hafta watch it again to get it. Thanks for telling me!!! X3
Posted on: 2006/4/30 9:31
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
The way understood it was that Hikki is a ghost, following her old friend around as a gaurdian angel - and you don't realize it until the end, when ghost Hikki saves her friend from a car - she can't get hurt by it because she is already dead. Thats what I remember from it.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 11:20
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I wouldn't be too sure now if the song matches the video.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 13:38
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
I say that Hikki was a ghost throughout and suddenly became alive to save her friend. XD Angels cant touch, so she only got one chance that one time! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/4 12:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>