Hikki & Keiko Fuji's duet

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Hikki & Keiko Fuji's duet
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
hello everyone !

i was wondering if someone could help me with the little problem i have? but if the question has already been asked, please excuse me!!

quite a long time ago now, a friend of mine sent me a song sung by Hikki and her mother (under the good old name Keiko Fuji ^__^) BUT i do not have the title and could not find infos and the lyrics.

i first thought about a song of the U3's album but Hikki did not sing so much on it and did not have this voice at all (it seems to have been sung during her "DISTANCE" period to me?) so i am totally lost

thank you !!
~vincent

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/4/30 3:34
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Re: Hikki & Keiko Fuji's duet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Really??
I din't know she sang with her mother
I wanna listen to this song!!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/30 8:15
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
She sang a few songs with her mom before she ever became famous in Japan, when she was small - maybe 11 or so. You should be able to find some information on wiki.theppn.com if you look for "Cubic U"...
Posted on: 2006/4/30 11:17
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I didn't know Hikaru sang with her mother either. I knew her mom was a singer as well, but I never knew until now that she sang a song with her mom. I bet it sounds cute.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 13:42
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
yes Hikki sang with her mother during their U3 period but not enough unfortunately. it would be great to hear them singing together more, their voices are totally different but both incredible!

the song i am talking about is in japanese and i have to say i am totally crazy about it!
no problem, i will upload it ASAP (IMASUGU NI SUGU NI KIKASATE......hum....sorry...) so you can download it ok?

i can also send "SHINJUKU NO ONNA" too if you want (this was the first very big success of Miss Fuji) ?

----------
EDIT: it is done! for those who want the duet, just go in the MEDIA section i have posted the link ^___^
----------

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/5/1 10:17
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
-__-;;XD she sang wit` her mom...? XD her mom is like never really mentioned..lemme go find a pic. can`t..XD bleh..dammit. well yea WOW...
Posted on: 2006/5/5 22:18
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France

Posted on: 2006/5/5 23:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic