ANYONE GOIN` TO FANIME??

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: ANYONE GOIN` TO FANIME??
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Hmmmmmmmm............ Well, I have EXACTLY 30 bucks which can't suppoert me with the FOOD and FUN part. -_-;; I'd just be able to get in. But, Krystal has the money NOW. I hope she doesn't spend it like she always does. >.<

My parents are coming back earlier because they ran outta money. O_o Soooooo..... I hope that day is before the day we go because I have A LOT of 100% papers. You know how my dad gives me a dollar for evey PERFECT paper I get back. Well, he better pay me QUICK because I have a THICK stack of 50 100% to give to him.

YEAH, DAD! THAT'S 50 BUCKS!!!!!!

So, If he has enough money and he's not forgetful, I'd be going with $80 at hand. >_> Don't steal from me, homeless people downtown! <_<
Posted on: 2006/5/21 18:51
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Hey u guys/girls are going to Fanime? Sweet! Well i preorder mine. . .and guess what?. . .i forgot my username and password. . .sooooo i need to go and give them my id. My brother decides to be stupid and lost his i.d.. . ... anyways hey can u bring ur birth certificate to be identify? Just wondering. Please reply! becuz i think this is a crisis for me. . . .
thanks!
Posted on: 2006/5/24 19:39
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Hey u guys/girls are going to Fanime? Sweet! Well i preorder mine. . .and guess what?. . .i forgot my username and password. . .sooooo i need to go and give them my id. My brother decides to be stupid and lost his i.d.. . ... anyways hey can u bring ur birth certificate to be identify? Just wondering. Please reply! becuz i think this is a crisis for me. . . .
thanks!

Hmmm... I've only been to the Fanime Con. once so I don't know much but, I don't think you hafta but you can. I'm not sure. Don't listen to me! I'm always wrong. XD

So, are you going for all the days or something? Because I think I'll be there on Saturday.

WOW!!! Time FLIES! I never thought that the day of the Fanime would come so FAST! Just a few more days and we'll have another fun memory. I hope. X3
Posted on: 2006/5/24 21:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
what's fanime again?well.ireally shouldnt say again because this is the first time ive asked that question.well.um.from what i hav read in the posts,it is in downtown and that if you might need an i.d.and stuff.hope that anyone could help.FANIME.HMMM.(?_?)
Posted on: 2006/5/24 21:27
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:

Hmmm... I've only been to the Fanime Con. once so I don't know much but, I don't think you hafta but you can. I'm not sure. Don't listen to me! I'm always wrong. XD

So, are you going for all the days or something? Because I think I'll be there on Saturday.

WOW!!! Time FLIES! I never thought that the day of the Fanime would come so FAST! Just a few more days and we'll have another fun memory. I hope. X3

Hey thanks, everything worked out already. Yes and i agree that time does fly quickly, i feel so old. . . .turning 17 on saturday. . . - _ -'

Yeah and im going for all the days because me preregistered!! yay!!
> o <

But thanks though ^ 0 ^
Posted on: 2006/5/25 20:16
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i now im kinda slow but i wanna go but i dont now where its gunna be at can some1 tell me where gunna be at
Posted on: 2006/5/25 21:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
It's going to be at Downtown San Jose!!! YAY! NEAR MEEE!!!!

Quote:
Hey thanks, everything worked out already. Yes and i agree that time does fly quickly, i feel so old. . . .turning 17 on saturday. . . - _ -'

Soooo...... I'm guessing it's your birthday today??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XD Haha! Well, in a few minutes, I'll be going to the FANIME!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'll try to take pictures and post them up. Muahahahaaa~!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/27 6:56
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Thanks! yes fanime was a lot of fun >O<
Posted on: 2006/6/3 16:04
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Uhm I'm new here, and I think I've heard of it.Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Thanks! yes fanime was a lot of fun >O<
Posted on: 2006/6/4 13:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i was watching fanime videos on youtube!now i understand what it is.does anyone know where they get their costumes?and does anyone know where i can find the clothing that kairi was wearing?not the uniform.the pink one.looks cute^^
Posted on: 2006/6/4 13:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>