<12345...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Hows YOUR life at school?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Wow, a lot of you don't really like school huh? Even in high school I enjoyed myself as much as I could. I think if you dwell on the things that are bad things seem worse than they are - so concentrate on the happy things! After all, the thread title is not "complain about school," its "how is YOUR life at school?" So come on, include some good stuff with the bad!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 9:07
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Well, my school-life is doing kinda bad, but I'm getting out of school in 17 days or so! XD

-I have no one to hang around with suring lunch
-No one to hang around with in general
-My best friend and I don't have ANY classes together
-I might fail AP Human Geography if I don't pass the Europe Map Test
-Just finished taking my AP Exam and it was extremely hard and I knew almost nothing after stufying more than I ever have in my life
-No dress code!
-Food is okay, if you have money that is
-I'm typing this in my favorite class, Technology
-And it's getting too long! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 12:28
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:
Well, my school-life is doing kinda bad, but I'm getting out of school in 17 days or so! XD

-Just finished taking my AP Exam and it was extremely hard and I knew almost nothing after stufying more than I ever have in my life
-No dress code!

Thats the spirit! It really sucks to not have anyone to hang around with, I always used to have that problem because I was really shy. And APs suck!! Man those were crazy. But you know, sometimes I thought I completely failed and I actually did quite well - after all, it does depend on how badly the rest of the country does...
Posted on: 2006/5/2 13:04
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:

-No dress code!

Thats the spirit! It really sucks to not have anyone to hang around with, I always used to have that problem because I was really shy. And APs suck!! Man those were crazy. But you know, sometimes I thought I completely failed and I actually did quite well - after all, it does depend on how badly the rest of the country does...

Hehe, thanks Bizarro! XD I'm extremely shy(Maybe cause I'm a virgo and was born in the year of the sheep. Yes, that makes me one year younger than everyone. XD) My AP class grade was practically all determined by Tests. XO Which were rated from 0-4. I never got a 4! 1 three! many ones, and 2s. And my last test was a zero!

Posted on: 2006/5/2 13:07
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:
Hehe, thanks Bizarro! XD I'm extremely shy(Maybe cause I'm a virgo and was born in the year of the sheep. Yes, that makes me one year younger than everyone. XD) My AP class grade was practically all determined by Tests. XO Which were rated from 0-4. I never got a 4! 1 three! many ones, and 2s. And my last test was a zero!

Oh me too! I am also a year younger than everyone in my class. Maybe that has something to do with it. Though, I always did pretty well on my tests in school... but actually, I didn't start doing well until 11th grade. Tenth grade was my worst year. (a 3 and a 1 on my APs... AP euro and AP Comp Sci) but in 11th I got all 5s! So there is still hope for you yet.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 13:20
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Quote:

Oh me too! I am also a year younger than everyone in my class. Maybe that has something to do with it. Though, I always did pretty well on my tests in school... but actually, I didn't start doing well until 11th grade. Tenth grade was my worst year. (a 3 and a 1 on my APs... AP euro and AP Comp Sci) but in 11th I got all 5s! So there is still hope for you yet.

I hope so! XD What happened or what made you do so good in 11th grade?! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 14:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:
Hehe, thanks Bizarro! XD I'm extremely shy(Maybe cause I'm a virgo and was born in the year of the sheep. Yes, that makes me one year younger than everyone. XD

Quote:
Oh me too! I am also a year younger than everyone in my class.

I dunno about YOU guys, but I'm ALWAYS one year OLDER than everyone in my classes. -_-;; I was born in the year 1992 while everyone else was born in the year 1993. O_o I did NOT flunk!!! That'a what everyone thinks. X3 It's bcause my birthday's in December and the people in charge of the school (Or whoever they are) held me back. TT_TT

-Best period..... 3rd, Math. Teacher's AW-SHUMMM and my buddy talks to me a lot. We make a lot of weird noises. X3

-Worst period(s) P.E. (Don't worry, I just don't like the TEACHER) and 1st, Science. Again, because of the teacher

-Rest of the periods are OK. ^ ^ I get lazy in 7th period because I'm a STUDENT REP. X3
Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:50
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:
Hehe, thanks Bizarro! XD I'm extremely shy(Maybe cause I'm a virgo and was born in the year of the sheep. Yes, that makes me one year younger than everyone. XD

Quote:
Oh me too! I am also a year younger than everyone in my class.

I dunno about YOU guys, but I'm ALWAYS one year OLDER than everyone in my classes. -_-;; I was born in the year 1992 while everyone else was born in the year 1993. I did NOT flunk!!! That'a what everyone thinks. X3 It's bcause my birthday's in December and the people in charge of the school (Or whoever they are) held me back. TT_TT

-Best period..... 3rd, Math. Teacher's AW-SHUMMM and my buddy talks to me a lot. We make a lot of weird noises. X3

-Worst period(s) P.E. (Don't worry, I just don't like the TEACHER) and 1st, Science. Again, because of the teacher

-Rest of the periods are OK. ^ ^ I get lazy in 7th period because I'm a STUDENT REP. X3

OoO hehe! XD I have P.E. too this year, which we had to take so I just wanted to get over it and I absoultely hate it! XP I have like no good friends there and I'm very non-athletic. Not like lazy and over-weight but just not into sports. XD I'm more of the reading type ya' know?! XD Also, I seem to be the only Otaku, Gifted 9th grade! XD (Otaku means Extreme Anime Freak btw!) XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 15:59
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I told ALL my friends that OTAKU meant FREAKISHLY CRAZY ANIME FAN!!!!! But, they didn't trust me. TT_TT Fine, I see how it is. XD I like anime too! Anime rocks my socks! X3

Not to be conceited, but according to my teachers, I'm pretty smart in all subjects. WHAAAAAAT???!!! I'm so bad at SPELLING though! And, I run as fast as the 8th graders!!! Yay! We're doing the olympics (or something) and I won first place in running the 200 meter dash for the female seventh graders!!! I'm so PROUD!!! ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:04
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
I told ALL my friends that OTAKU meant FREAKISHLY CRAZY ANIME FAN!!!!! But, they didn't trust me. TT_TT Fine, I see how it is. XD I like anime too! Anime rocks my socks! X3

Not to be conceited, but according to my teachers, I'm pretty smart in all subjects. WHAAAAAAT???!!! I'm so bad at SPELLING though! And, I run as fast as the 8th graders!!! Yay! We're doing the olympics (or something) and I won first place in running the 200 meter dash for the female seventh graders!!! I'm so PROUD!!! ^ ^

Wooo! Go you! XD I remember back in 5th grade or 4th... when we actually had a fun P.E. and would do like contests and stuff and I would do real bad. XP I remember we played Capture the Flag and all these fun things! XD I say school gets worse the higher you go.

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>