<123456...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Hows YOUR life at school?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Otakus are scary. In Japan, the word "otaku" has a negative connotation - it brings up this image of this pimply-faced overweight immature 30 year old who collects figurines and spends all day watching anime.

I like anime, but I am really hesitant to be lumped in with all the other anime fans ("otakus").. because I'm really not like that at all, (either in the japanese or american sense of the word) and I don't want people to think I am...

and, a lot of otakus like really bad anime. Just because its anime doesnt mean its good!

I think I wrote something about this before.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
There's this dude at my sister's highschool. HE'S an otaku and he's so FREAKY! Funny though. He has pimples, he's a senior, he wears glasses, and he has a HUGE backpack that makes him look NERDY! He's the anime club's president. I wonder why... Haha! Sarcasim. I'm bad at it. ^ ^

I'm not really an Otaku because I think I like games better. X3 Especially the games made by SQUARE!!! So much romance and sad parts!!! TT_TT
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:33
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
There's this dude at my sister's highschool. HE'S an otaku and he's so FREAKY! Funny though. He has pimples, he's a senior, he wears glasses, and he has a HUGE backpack that makes him look NERDY! He's the anime club's president. I wonder why... Haha! Sarcasim. I'm bad at it. ^ ^

I'm not really an Otaku because I think I like games better. X3 Especially the games made by SQUARE!!! So much romance and sad parts!!! TT_TT

I love video games such as much but what do you call youself?! XD "Oh, I'm a video game obsessed person." XD I don't have an anime club. XP We do have a kanji club but I never bother to go cause every one there, from what my friend said, are quiet and antisocial. XD I look more like some white normal person, even though I'm spanish with Anime shirts, a small bookbag, no glasses, clear face. XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I don't have glasses, but I DO have some pimples here and there. XD I have a tail too! It's like my pride and joy! (Although it's only a little bellow my waist) ^ ^

My day at school:

Some girl in 1st period pinned me down and put eye liner on me. O_o She's those people who cannot stop talking. She'll talk to the WALL if she has to! Everyone said, "Angel! You put on make-up???!!!" Yeahhh.... I don't like make up because my mom said it's a big no no while in 7th grade. -_-;;

Then, my friend, Chelsea said, " AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Angel! You look UBERLY cute!" Or however you spell that. ^ ^ "I wonder if Vincent thinks you are too!" My face: O_o
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:53
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
I don't have glasses, but I DO have some pimples here and there. XD I have a tail too! It's like my pride and joy! (Although it's only a little bellow my waist) ^ ^

My day at school:

Some girl in 1st period pinned me down and put eye liner on me. She's those people who cannot stop talking. She'll talk to the WALL if she has to! Everyone said, "Angel! You put on make-up???!!!" Yeahhh.... I don't like make up because my mom said it's a big no no while in 7th grade. -_-;;

Then, my friend, Chelsea said, " AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Angel! You look UBERLY cute!" Or however you spell that. ^ ^ "I wonder if Vincent thinks you are too!" My face:

Wait a sec... You really have a tail?!

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:
:bwaha: X-D (Y) X-D Wait a sec... You really have a tail?! :o.o: O_o

As in hair on my head tail, Yuna-ish.... Yes.
As in fur tail on an animal..............No.

X3 It's hard seperating the short hair and the long hair almost every morning. ^ ^ It's OK!!! XD Haha!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:15
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:
Wait a sec... You really have a tail?!

As in hair on my head tail, Yuna-ish.... Yes.
As in fur tail on an animal..............No.

X3 It's hard seperating the short hair and the long hair almost every morning. ^ ^ It's OK!!! XD Haha!

O-O You really have that?! ...Thats so cool! XD I wish to make my hair look like Jeff Hardys but I don think mine is capable of that! XD
http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesH/hardys.jpg
the one on the left. XD Yes, that is very 'diffrent' hair but Im almost as obsessed with him as I am with Utada! XD He is also a virgo! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:28
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL< you have weird people in your class Oneechan!!

alright, one more bad thing about school and ill start with the good.
I HATE BEEP TESTS!!!! >.<
Posted on: 2006/5/3 2:00
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
omg.....i really cant think of anything good in my school....except there are some frens tat really do help me thru hard times...something positive..i do like my japanese class a lot....I love that teacher...so much ^^ I enjoy being a student so far...lolx
Posted on: 2006/5/3 6:56
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
woah...well my life at school just got uberly boring...again XD...we have to do the school newspaper...and its so hard!! O_O;; I'm going to fail lang. arts for this...>.>
Posted on: 2006/5/3 15:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...10>