<1234567...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hows YOUR life at school?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
BOOO SCHOOL~

My Life is really lame (school life)

I get bad grades, im not with my friends. But its easy to ditch, so thats fun :]
Posted on: 2006/5/3 16:08
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
dun worry man...you're not the only one in the world that get bad grades......i m with u too lolz^^...but since i m not studying for the sake of getting good grades...i dun worry much...lolx^^
Posted on: 2006/5/4 7:31
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Getting ready for finals. LOL yup, I'm so going to fail! Hahahaha! o_O xP But it's cool, cause I had fun this semester. Tons of fun! Whooo! xD I'm still sore from it too! xD But my school isn't too bad. It's alright.
Posted on: 2006/5/4 10:00
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
school sucks end of lol
Posted on: 2006/5/4 12:56
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Hehe, you got that right. XD I wonder if I'm the only person here that dosen't skip or any of that stuff?! XD I'm way too good in school... fo rmy own good! XP XD

Posted on: 2006/5/4 12:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
There's a lot of drama in my school. XD Today, there was a fight. I don't care. It's not important. ^ ^ I sound heartless. But, hey. I didn't know who they were.

Love Triangles. I hate 'em. I'm in one of them. TT_TT I feel SO bad for the guy who likes me. I thought he was a quiet dude who gets his work done in class. WRONG! I found his Myspace and he's like..... a ROCKER! O_o See Nirvana all over it.
Posted on: 2006/5/4 18:31
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
There's a lot of drama in my school. XD Today, there was a fight. I don't care. It's not important. ^ ^ I sound heartless. But, hey. I didn't know who they were.

Love Triangles. I hate 'em. I'm in one of them. TT_TT I feel SO bad for the guy who likes me. I thought he was a quiet dude who gets his work done in class. WRONG! I found his Myspace and he's like..... a ROCKER! See Nirvana all over it.

Yea, I can't stand thos epeople who like run over and stuff. It has nothing to do with me so I keep doing what I'm doing! I've been in a pretty feirce fight before though. It was back in 6th grade(I'm in 9th now) against some smart-mouthed 6th grader who kept talking a lot of 'smack' about us 6th graders. So one day he decides to push me to the floor, so I get up and punch him in the face and it went from there. It takes a lot to get me mad and he did it! XD
Hehe! XD Rocker dude! XD I always feel bad when somebody likes me and I don't like them. I think we all do though! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/4 19:30
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Nah. My cousin's friend likes MY friend. She turned him down and she thinks like THIS: Oh my GOD! He's staring at me again!!! Hide meeee!!!!! He always looks at me. So scary!

But, I think I know how it feels like to like someone and they don't like you. XD Although I don't think it's happened. Yet. ^ ^ With an exception for my crush right now because no one knows about my "case" yet. X3

-My choir teacher or whatever smokes. That explains her bad singing. O_o
-My friend at school gets moody on purpose to attract attention from others
-My friend always ditches me for other people I don't know because she's POPULAR
-Some teacher keeps MESSING with my friend because he thinks that she's short, innocent, and defence...less? She's NOT
-7th period teacher tries to act strict sometimes saying things are due all of a sudden. He never keeps those DUE promisses and he's bad at being strict.
Posted on: 2006/5/4 19:55
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:
Yea, I can't stand thos epeople who like run over and stuff. It has nothing to do with me so I keep doing what I'm doing! I've been in a pretty feirce fight before though. It was back in 6th grade(I'm in 9th now) against some smart-mouthed 6th grader who kept talking a lot of 'smack' about us 6th graders. So one day he decides to push me to the floor, so I get up and punch him in the face and it went from there. It takes a lot to get me mad and he did it! XD
Hehe! XD Rocker dude! XD I always feel bad when somebody likes me and I don't like them. I think we all do though! XD

Be cool man....don't get mad so easily..control yourself...you just cant do anything when people like to talk trash...its up to them....just ignore it...I think I have been much through this...lolx. Just treat this type of situation wisely.....this is seriously a test for EQ..lolx
Posted on: 2006/5/5 8:35
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
huh...my crappy school:

-my so called friends ditched me
-no one likes japanese music
-they all think they rude gangstas which annoys the s*** out of me
-i have a stupid maths teacher who doesn't know i exist
-i got mugged 3 times going home from school