<12345678...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: Hows YOUR life at school?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
omg....you get mugged 3 times...that's quite a serious case..you didn't report or do something else about it??
Posted on: 2006/5/6 16:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
My life at school

-One thing i might point out first is that my school is a christian school
-All my classes are pretty good and easy to get through
-There is one person I hate and he hates me so I just avoid him and everything is good if I just don't come in to contact with him
-One of the best things is I don't have P.E. I mean I do but my P.E. class only has 6 people (including me) and since there is so few people in that class they just made it a free period for me at least
-I just came to this school but the good thing is that 8 people from my old school came to so I'm not that alone
-We do have a dess code, we even have to buy our cloths at a special store that is some how connected to my school
-You have to pay alot (and I mean alot on money for that school) but the good thing is that since my school has so much money the campus is huge (like 20 something acres huge)and we can go on feild trip when ever we want(not like my old school)
-The food at my school is great we get to have pizza from pizza hut every tuesday and friday
-I can't think about anything really bad with my school exect for that guy who hates me but now we are cool with each but I still don't like being near him
-Even though everything at my school is pretty good I still wouldn't want to go if I had a choice, I'd rather stay home and watch T.V. and sleep in late and you know just relax (especially since its been cloudy alot and that is just more of a reason to stay home at least for me)

Thats about it for me at least for now.......
Posted on: 2006/5/6 17:02
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Quote:

clgan wrote:
omg....you get mugged 3 times...that's quite a serious case..you didn't report or do something else about it??

we told the police but they did nothing...
Posted on: 2006/5/7 1:22
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Thats a sad case...where are you actually?? You should be more careful then....HikaruLover....your school seems so cool...lolz
Posted on: 2006/5/7 9:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
wow that is really sad you should try taking the bus or getting a ride from a friend or just take another way home so you won't come into contact with the people who mugged you, my school has there own school bus that takes us right from school to home maybe yours does too
Posted on: 2006/5/7 10:29
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
we had an exhibiton at our school. or how do you call it when your school advertises for itself?
anyway, i had to stay all day.
but my school's pritty tough. i don't really like going to school, it isn't easy.
we have to learn a lot of different languages: dutch, german, english and french, and next year spanish.
Posted on: 2006/5/7 11:03
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Quote:

hikarulover101 wrote:
wow that is really sad you should try taking the bus or getting a ride from a friend or just take another way home so you won't come into contact with the people who mugged you, my school has there own school bus that takes us right from school to home maybe yours does too

they only have bus for disabled people...i do get the normal bus but i have to walk al ong way to get it and there is lots of dodgy people..i live in north london lolz lots of black people in hoods and stuff
Posted on: 2006/5/7 11:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
that is hard all I can say is I hope things get better soon...
Posted on: 2006/5/7 12:09
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
my scholl is so annyoing....lol
Posted on: 2006/5/8 5:31
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

riku wrote:
we had an exhibiton at our school. or how do you call it when your school advertises for itself?
anyway, i had to stay all day.
but my school's pritty tough. i don't really like going to school, it isn't easy.
we have to learn a lot of different languages: dutch, german, english and french, and next year spanish.

Thats good.....learn so many different language.....I envy you...I love learning new language....

@Fanmail, I think you might want to consider change school..if this happens again....^^ hope everything get well soon for you
Posted on: 2006/5/8 6:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...10>