How's YOUR life at school?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...345678910>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hows YOUR life at school?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I'm going to school in like 15 minutes. Sorry I couldn't read the posts before me. -_-;; Well, I already told one person on UtadaNet about this. ^ ^ Haha!

My friend likes me. He's a guy. O_o He told me he does. Today's Monday. What the heck am I supposed to act like if I know? X3 I know, act normal. But, I dunno! It feels FUNNY!!! I don' hate him and I'm not scared. You know what I mean!!! XD
Posted on: 2006/5/8 7:04
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
aww thanks clgan..

how close are you to this guy? if your not too close...just go out with him!
Posted on: 2006/5/8 12:05
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

clgan wrote:
Quote:

WaterHealer wrote:
Yea, I can't stand thos epeople who like run over and stuff. It has nothing to do with me so I keep doing what I'm doing! I've been in a pretty feirce fight before though. It was back in 6th grade(I'm in 9th now) against some smart-mouthed 6th grader who kept talking a lot of 'smack' about us 6th graders. So one day he decides to push me to the floor, so I get up and punch him in the face and it went from there. It takes a lot to get me mad and he did it! XD
Hehe! XD Rocker dude! XD I always feel bad when somebody likes me and I don't like them. I think we all do though! XD

Be cool man....don't get mad so easily..control yourself...you just cant do anything when people like to talk trash...its up to them....just ignore it...I think I have been much through this...lolx. Just treat this type of situation wisely.....this is seriously a test for EQ..lolx

Oh, and I meant to say he was a 7th grader. XP The thing is, that he had been getting on my nerves for an uber long time and was focusing on me mostly. He did it on the last day before Spring Break when we had a Prep Rally(Which are really cheap in this school) but anyway, that whole spring Break, I was really sad and depressed and stuff cause that was my first ever fight, and I was scared too, cause I thought he was going to bother me again. I eventually told me parents and we all went ot the school but the school didn't do anything. My school life has been rolling downhill now cause of an event which I;ve said millions of times and I;m getting bored of it. XP I got a saturday detention ruining my perfect record of not having non of those bad things and now my report card says I have two absenses when I've been here every stinking day. Ugh... I need someone to hug and cry on...

Posted on: 2006/5/8 13:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Is it me or no matter how good school gets nobody would go if it was a choice
Posted on: 2006/5/8 16:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Actually, sometimes, I just can't WAIT to go to school!!! XD Is that weird or WHAT??? Haha! Well, I guess we have like.... 2 weeks of testing. Doesn't everyone??? Well, I don't think I did very good on mine's. -_-;; I hope the best of luck for YOU guys though. ^ ^ Gambate tomodachi! Haha! My jap sucks! Woo Hoo!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:01
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
NOT ME! heh. unluckily we have IOWA `s at the beginning of the year...XD
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Actually, sometimes, I just can't WAIT to go to school!!! XD Is that weird or WHAT???

yeah that is pretty weird, I don't know why but I just don't like school even though everything at school is pretty good, I'm still wishing it was summer but only like one more month to go so I just have to keep tryin' untill summer comes then nothing but 3 months of no school!!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Huh??? What's IOWA'S??? I'm slow. Sorry. It's probably something REALLY obvious, huh?
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
What's IOWA'S???

It means Iowa Tests Of Basic Skills
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Iowa's a place....... right??? Okay, yeah, I know I'm dumb. Haha! I'm not updated and all that. I just live to breathe until the day I die. XD I sound useless. Haha! I really don't know much about the government type-ish things. ^ ^ never know what's going on in the world. X3
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...345678910>