Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Hikki Forever Album
guest_Unregistered
Hear yee, all Hikki fans. Launching "Hikki Forever" Project. Need help and contribution from fans in producing "Hikki Forever" Album. Consists of Hikkis best from original to fanmade. Cubic U upto the present and future. Pls. if you have any of her best fanmixes, upload some. Rare tracks n mixes/remixes, Instrumentals etc. Credits will be given n we'll share tracks in exchange. List coming soon. Here's the cover
(No title layout yet and design not final)

Posted on: 2006/4/30 21:09
Re: Hikki Forever Album
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
WoW!! O_o Are you serious??? Can there also be some of her BEST songs??? Maybe everyone should vote or something.^ ^

Here are three of my favorite songs:

-WINGS
-Traveling
-Letters

We SHOULD vote, huh?
Posted on: 2006/4/30 21:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
definitely, everyone should vote on which track should appear on the album. if you have any tracks to contribute (rare ones), then upload them pls.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 22:12
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i dont know if it's rare but i have the original remix of addicted to you
Posted on: 2006/5/1 4:14
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
You should put Hayatochi-remix- on it because it is the coolest song ever!!

I have a pretty extensive Hikki collection - I don't keep a lot of fanmixes around, but I have some of her rarer things. This is a cool idea - I think you should concentrate more on putting her rarer stuff on it though, because she already has a greatest hits and her fans have probably heard those songs already. So rare stuff and good fanmixes, that sounds cool. I'll check back occasionally to drop a song or two.
Posted on: 2006/5/1 10:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i also like Hayatochi-remix, do you know anyone who can do remixes? What if someone will add the bye bye part of hayatochiri (original) to the end of the remixed version. it'll sound better. btw, come to think of it, i think its better to feature totally new songs. fanmades, unreleased tracks, music boxes, instrumentals and others. oh and what do you think of the cover?
Posted on: 2006/5/2 0:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
to fanmail: make an upload so we'd hear it. is that the single or the underwater mix? if so, i already heard both. anyway, i will not be telling everyone what will come out in the album. it will be a surprise. :)
but it will sure feature rare tracks and professional fanmixes. i'll host it on the release day for everyone to hear. *this is for hikki and her fans. this is not for reproduction nor distribution. no profit invoved. this project solely intends to promote hikki and her superb talent. keep in touch mates and let us hear what ch got.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 0:31
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
erm.....the cover looks like the hikki collection vol.1 album cover...just with black background.......shud make something different....
Posted on: 2006/5/2 7:38
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

clgan wrote:
erm.....the cover looks like the hikki collection vol.1 album cover...just with black background.......shud make something different....

I think the cover reflects the project - we arent making something completely new, just rehashing old stuff and bringing it together. Thus the cover.

I really like the sakura drops instrumental! Maybe you could put that on...? Well, depends on what else there is and if it can make the cut. Does anybody have that mp3 though? Because I really like it!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 8:57
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Hikki forever... sounds like this other Utada website I go to. Maybe it's from them?! XD Nah! Hmm... for the album... Hmm... Addicted to You 'Up in heaven mix'?! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 12:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>