•  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
[News] 5/8 This is Love Radio Play
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Posted on Utada Hikaru's official website on 5/2:

Quote:
[2006/05/02]"This Is Love'" O.A情報!

5月8日(月)~アルバム収録楽曲 "This Is Love" (楽曲)がラジオ・有線にてO.Aスタート!

I'm not sure what "O.A." means, but I'm assuming from the other info that they'll start radio play.

YAY!
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:37
Re: [News] 5/8 This is Love Radio Play
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Posted on Utada Hikaru's official website on 5/2:

Quote:
[2006/05/02]"This Is Love'" O.A情報!

5月8日(月)~アルバム収録楽曲 "This Is Love" (楽曲)がラジオ・有線にてO.Aスタート!

I'm not sure what "O.A." means, but I'm assuming from the other info that they'll start radio play.

YAY!

O thats cool! Anyone got access to some Japanese radio signals?! XD I could try it on Winamp or Itunes... XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Radio play???

In Japan, huh/I bet. -_-;; I wish she could go on the radios in the U.S.!!!! That would be SOOOOO AW-SHUMMMM!!!

Like you, I have NO idea what O.A. stands for. Over Abalone?
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:45
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
As with most songs released on the radio, it will probably be ripped and be on the internet the day of. If you keep your eye out you should be able to find an mp3 on the 8th, or maybe even the 7th if you keep the time difference in mind.

So, when do you think she's gonna release the single?? Probably this month so it doesnt interfere with her album release??? Do you think Blue will be on it as a B-side, or maybe she'll combine it with This is Love in one CD?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHCKP! ::fangirl squeal::
Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:47
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
As with most songs released on the radio, it will probably be ripped and be on the internet the day of. If you keep your eye out you should be able to find an mp3 on the 8th, or maybe even the 7th if you keep the time difference in mind.

So, when do you think she's gonna release the single?? Probably this month so it doesnt interfere with her album release??? Do you think Blue will be on it as a B-side, or maybe she'll combine it with This is Love in one CD?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHCKP! ::fangirl squeal::

I'm not to sure about that B-side stuff since I have no experience with Hikki albums. Just in case, This is love isn't a cover right? It just sounds like some song from before... O well! XD I'm really looking forward to some kind of fast, upbeat song on Ultra Blue such as Traveling was. XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 16:50
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Have you not heard the clip of "This is Love"? It was featured in a Nissin cup o noodles commercial. Search the forums for the thread and watch it! It sounds a lot like the stuff she put on her Exodus album.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:00
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Have you not heard the clip of "This is Love"? It was featured in a Nissin cup o noodles commercial. Search the forums for the thread and watch it! It sounds a lot like the stuff she put on her Exodus album.

I have now! XD And you are very correct! It sounds like it would be right off Exodus! XD So, you're saying she would release this as a single?! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:15
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Technically there is no evidence supporting my claim, but look at the signals:

Off every one of her albums (exodus too, if you dont count "opening" as a real track) she always releases the first track as a single and promotes it the most (though Exodus is kinda the exception to all her tendencies). She also usually releases the title track too - she did for First Love, for Distance she released "Final Distance", and though Deep River wasn't a single, it had a PV and was somewhat promoted.

You should look at Hikki's wiki.theppn.org article, it is very informative and will make you a better fan overall.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:21
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Technically there is no evidence supporting my claim, but look at the signals:

Off every one of her albums (exodus too, if you dont count "opening" as a real track) she always releases the first track as a single and promotes it the most (though Exodus is kinda the exception to all her tendencies). She also usually releases the title track too - she did for First Love, for Distance she released "Final Distance", and though Deep River wasn't a single, it had a PV and was somewhat promoted.

You should look at Hikki's wiki.theppn.org article, it is very informative and will make you a better fan overall.

I do! XD I never noticed though! XD Thats all I look at during Technology class after all the good websites got blocked. XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:23
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Great!!! So we will listen the whole version very soon!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/3 10:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>