advice needed.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
advice needed.
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
woooo!!!!!!!!!-__-;; XD so any one wannuh` give me an advice?? XD well here it is..

i like this guy named "blargh". i really do. i`ve never met him. but now he`s in trouble with his mother, so he only gets to sneak online. so i don` talk to him much grr well. and plus he is moving to arizona. but i really like him.

two days ago i was talking to my friend and she copy & pasted a conversation she had with this guy "bleh" . and he said he really liked me. but i only like him as a friend. but it`s cool and everything that he likes me. he is like REALLY sweet and nice and etc.

question is:
should i give this guy"bleh" a chance or not? cuz he`s like right there. and i hate long distance relationships. but who knows? "blargh" can come back anytime iono when like...few years. but should i like give "bleh" a chance or not?

please help me out ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:17
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: advice needed.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Firstly, who do you like better?

Secondly, who would make you happier?

Long distance relationships are tricky because he will be meeting all these new people, and there will be other girls. It also seems unlikely he will move back. And in a few years, you will have probably forgotten about him anyway (really.. trust me) But then again, if you dont have any particular crush on this sweet guy no need to date him just cuz hes there. The best kind of relationship is one you know 100% you want to be in. (and thats the only kind that is worth your time)

Hmm, but this kind of advice is better given by those who know everyone involved.
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:27
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
^^ arigato! :D well yea...i`ve started to take an interest in this "bleh" yea..he is really cool and all but really shy. but the blargh guy mite be moving back wen he`s in college and stuff..dammit i gottuh` go so i`ll be back to edit this later -__-;;
==================back=================================
welp. XD yea i REALLY like blargh. yet i think i`m starting to fall for bleh..XD
Posted on: 2006/5/2 17:32
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think the best advice i could give is.....follow ur heart...choose the one that you would want to choose...and think seriously before you make decision...as this will affect others.....
Posted on: 2006/5/3 6:49
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
heh. arigato. ^^ ..XD well yea but bleh is denying it-__-;; i`ll wait i guess...XD
Posted on: 2006/5/3 17:28
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
::Puts on Mommy Apron:: Now now dear, the most important thing is your studies. So crack open those books and get to it!

After all, if you don't end up marrying him (which you probably wont), theres not any particularly pressing force demanding that you choose the love of your life now. So just play it cool. Get good grades. Don't do drugs.
Posted on: 2006/5/3 19:41
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
LOL. XD ..well that left a smile on my face! :D but yea my grades are ABOVE average . so i`m good. ^^ and yea ok. heh..i`ll jus` hold back then ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/3 20:03
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
bleh or blah or blaergh or bloob....
as long as you're happy.

or neither or them even.
maybe u'll like blam more.
Posted on: 2006/5/3 21:29
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

Kangrui wrote:
bleh or blah or blaergh or bloob....
as long as you're happy.

or neither or them even.
maybe u'll like blam more.

I call bloob!
Posted on: 2006/5/3 23:00
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
I think that you should follow your heart deffinatly...ive been having guy problems too o.o i think its in the air! XD but yes...follow your heart..dont do drugs..(they will only make things worse)...keep the grades...and focus on your school work, family, and friends :) thats all the good advice i can give you ^.^
Posted on: 2006/5/4 5:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>