<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: advice needed.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea.....since you're still young....focus on studies...but at the same time do what you feel is right..and make sure you would not have any regrets.....
Posted on: 2006/5/4 7:53
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Sorry guys, again I couldn't read what advice you'd give Sheri. Well, I saaaaaay........

Yeah! First, who do you like better? If you like them equally, well.... If I liked them equally, I'd tell them both. Noooo..... Not as in Ohh.. Oneechan's a PIMP or a player! I'd actually do that. And, if they don't understand what I'm trying to say-No, if they KNOW what I'm saying and won't except it, they're not for me. ^ ^

I dunno if that helps you out or not. XD Haha! But, I guess that's all I need to say. ^ ^ Is it.... Code Name: Paul???
Posted on: 2006/5/8 17:10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!
HELLNO. xD. i hate "paul"...XD he`s so "itchy"AHAHAH. no i don` like him. i don` like anyone now.XD
Posted on: 2006/5/8 19:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hey girl need some advice here's some ask for his number atteneding ur asking as a friend and then ask where he's moving but first get to know him for a day so it doesn't seem awekward ur should have his number in know time and if that doesn't work ask his friends. it always works for me
Posted on: 2006/5/26 19:02
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
could i take a guess at his name is it jonathan
Posted on: 2006/5/26 19:09
  •  hiki!hiki!hiki!
      hiki!hiki!hiki!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/gal(female)/ indonesia
give bleh a chance.......and wat Black_amethyst
says

the avatar pic is luxord.....i love luxy ^~^
Posted on: 2006/5/27 7:33
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
well I say compare the two and see who has more pluses and minuses, I know it may sound a unfair method of picking your one to be but it might help, and also try to calculate the potential relationship of both. Either way, like someone said before (can't remember who) you don't want to have any regrets. well Good Luck
Posted on: 2006/5/27 13:29
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
Quote:
by satthew on 2006/5/27 13:29:34

well I say compare the two and see who has more pluses and minuses, I know it may sound a unfair method of picking your one to be but it might help, and also try to calculate the potential relationship of both. Either way, like someone said before (can't remember who) you don't want to have any regrets. well Good Luck

rawr. well yea, XD did you go to fanime ??? cuz ur pic looks oh so familiar O.OOO
Posted on: 2006/5/28 15:41
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
ermmm don't think I've been there
Posted on: 2006/5/30 8:46
  •  fukuoka_stars
      fukuoka_stars
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
BAD idea on falling for "bleh." After all- you don't love him. If you plan to follow that path oh dear. It'd be most likely "guilt" love instead of a real meaningful relationship.

As for "blargh"..I think you should just say good bye and start off a new beginning. I mean guys are guys. They're going to fall in love with someone new once he moves to arizona. I don't know his character but he might even lie to you he doesn't have a girl friend once he comes back to visit you [again i don't know him for sure so yea]. Besides..long distance relationships usually don't ever work out. Who knows? You might meet someone new in the future. What then? What would you do with "Blargh".

Did you even tell Blargh you even liked him? Hehe cause there's kinda no point in telling him you do when he's moving so soon.

Hope that helped even if it was a little tooo harsh.
Posted on: 2006/6/20 7:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>