<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Re: Hikkis latest messages
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
no....lol....where is the poem? is it in jpns?

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/17 6:09
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male/Indonesia
wew, i can't believe it
can i see the letters?
only hope she's fine....
Posted on: 2006/5/17 7:34
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
Hmm.. I've read her entries too.. and the reason? well she is a grown woman now.. I mean she's around my age and well haha I would defintely relate to some of the mad things Hikki says.
I love the pajama entry. I did that once for New Years Party hehe pink pin stripes too with heels!
Posted on: 2006/5/17 8:01
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
The latest one is really cute, she does that thing again where she trails off during her entry and starts humming her song. This time she did sakura drops. Haha and now I have the song in my head!
Posted on: 2006/5/18 8:39
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Ah, theres a new entry! Every once in a while, through all her silliness and immaturity, she has a few gems of thought:

"I have this feeling that the image of "myself" is nothing but like a line easily washed away by the waves no matter how many times you carve it on sand. Sometimes I also have this feeling that the sea comes up and up, then swallows me and the small land I'm standing on all together.

...Me that can only be found in my own inner world. Me that can only be found in the relationship with others."

I can relate!
Posted on: 2006/5/18 20:38
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i don't get it am i stupid??? lol

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/19 5:33
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
I thinks she really needs a break..... So she can spend more time with Kazuaki... I think she's feeling stress out so that what happening to her...
Posted on: 2006/5/19 11:18
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
What is happening to her that she must feel so stressed out, other than the normal workload singers have? With the obscene amount of money she makes, she deserves to feel a lil heat.
Posted on: 2006/5/19 12:16
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Ah, theres a new entry! Every once in a while, through all her silliness and immaturity, she has a few gems of thought:

"I have this feeling that the image of "myself" is nothing but like a line easily washed away by the waves no matter how many times you carve it on sand. Sometimes I also have this feeling that the sea comes up and up, then swallows me and the small land I'm standing on all together.

...Me that can only be found in my own inner world. Me that can only be found in the relationship with others."

I can relate!

Oh that's quite deep. I can def relate when things get a bit stressful and you just kinda question things... okei thats my own interpretation not gonna get into it!
Hikki needs a bit of a break... aaaw wish I can cheer her up with those toys she bought

Okee now that I think about it she isn't stressed, (when I finally read it)... but hey my interpretation on the poem is very similar. But I still wanna play with that toy she bought hehehe
Posted on: 2006/5/19 16:35
  •  Sofia
      Sofia
Re: Hikki's latest messages
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15/F/Sp.
hi!
do you now hikki's e-mail?
Posted on: 2007/4/16 3:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>