ur ideal guy or girl

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
ur ideal guy or girl
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
how would u like your guy or girl i say girl because there maybe guys here.heee...post it here!

Mine: eyes:green or blue or brown,cute,not that sinnky.heee,braziln or other,funny,tall,hair; short kind of spiky,color of hair brown or black.and that will care about me,likes to play sports,heeee.WHATS YOURS?
Posted on: 2006/5/5 18:07
Re: ur ideal guy or girl
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
uhm...
guy: sporty. taller than me. smart. funny. kind. happy. sensitive at appropriate times. makes me feel safe. keeps a conversation goin`. cheers me up wen i`m down. has things in common wit` me ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/5 20:36
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I don't really have one. But they have to be taller than me. But it's cool if we are the same height though. LOL that way I don't have to tippy toe to kiss him. xD
Posted on: 2006/5/5 22:57
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
hmm..tough one...blonde hair blue eyes nice tan or we could go for the goths also ..cuz i <3 goths! ^_^ hehe. so multi color hair (i want them to have neon hair!) umm...dark eyes, and a pale complexion ~^.^~ I AM SO WEIRD!!
Posted on: 2006/5/6 15:49
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
For me...far the most she must looks mature and have a sense of maturity....^^ it would been good if she is like hikki..lolz
Posted on: 2006/5/6 16:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
For me she would have to be asian, dark hair or blonde hair, brown or black eyes, thin and not overweight, has to have same intrest (yah if she liked hikki that would be great), Oh yeah somebody with the same personality as Hikki and even the same looks as her, and would have to care about me and who loves to party and talk about anything really
Posted on: 2006/5/6 17:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I don't really care about what MY ideal guy would look like but, if I were PICKY...........

Brown hair and blue eyes just ATTRACT meee!!! I like ear piercings on guys. XD Dunno why. Taller or shorter. Doesn't matter to me. Guys with glasses are hot. Haha! Uhhh.... Not bald? ^ ^

His personality.... Hmmmmmm..... Not TOO shy! A little shy's just so CUTE! >.<
-Funny
-Nice
-Likes anime
-Has to like me for who I am. (Weird is what I am)
-CANNOT HATE HIKKI
-immature like me so we can laugh all day
-Likes video games
-Uhhhh romantic???? I dunno! XD

PICKY! If I could ask for... talents
-Good singer
-Breakdancer
-Crazy DDR steps
-Draws really well.

Love YOU!!! whoever my soulmate is out there! XD Haha!
Posted on: 2006/5/8 16:57
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
haha guys with glasses are very HOT! ^.^
Posted on: 2006/5/8 20:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL I agree with that. x3
Posted on: 2006/5/9 0:23
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium
Owww, I've played with the idea to open a thread like this one in another forum ^__^

Nice ^_^

Well, my ideal guy..

Ik like a lot brown hair, or black maybe. The guy should be special somehow (don't ask me why, but I like special guys like gothics, or artistic guys, ...)
I LOVE brown or green eyes, they're so beautiful!!
A mix of the two colors is ever more attractive to me!
Ow the guy, right :D

Hmm. Being taller than me, just a little, not too much so I shouldn't get a chair if I want to kiss him , should be nice too. Maybe a bit curly hairs (currrrrrrrrrls own!), and some rough skin, some hair on the cheecks
he should DEFINITELY be artistic in some way, so we could talk about that. Being kind, polite, funny and nice would be really cool ^_^
Liking manga and animes would be super! He should enjoy being with me *duh* like going to the movie and talk about it later. And just a little sensitive, so we could talk about cases of the heart

I like too guys who are not too slim. I don't like really fat guys too, but just have a littlebit of muscles would be nice ^_-

I guess that was it
Posted on: 2006/5/9 1:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>