•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  riku
      riku
Re: ur ideal guy or girl
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
aah, where to start. i love these questions ^_^

i prefer long/semi-long hair. i know it's strange for a man, but i like the rocker in him.
the hair colour doesn't really matter. but if i had to choose: dark brown, blonde or black.
his eyses: blue or green. the kind of eyes that makes you wanna stair in for hours.
he should be long. really, i hate it when a guy's shorter than me.
perfect shape. maibe a bit trained.
and ofcourse, gentil and sweet ^_^ and a good sence of humor.
i don't want to be with a guy who talkes aboutthe inviroment all the time.
Posted on: 2006/5/9 8:49
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
mmm well mine would just be Utada herself lol,even though she is like 5 years older than me, but what is age to love eh? lol ok realistically my ideal girl would just be the girl I happen to fall in L*** with sorry I refuse use the the L word since it'll sound too corny/cheesy, anyway that pretty much means it could be any girl really, Am strange like that. Oh and for your information, I wear glasses, trying to grow my hair,black hair, brown eyes and is ok for height (179cm/5'9), works outs. LOL ok I didn't mean that just a little joke. Well thats my contribution to this subject done.
Posted on: 2006/5/11 4:22
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Hmm...this kind of question always makes me feel shallow because I always tend to say everything perfect in a guy like smart, funny, cute or handsome, sweet, and must smell good. I don't really care what color hair or skin. I don't know to narrow it down, anyone I can just get down with and hang out with. Laugh together sounds sweet so yeah. It doesn't have to push to love him, but rather just friends.....with privileges. And number one thing, understanding, I like a person who's very understanding with the person they care for. It's important to me. Don't mean to sound like a singles ad.
Posted on: 2006/5/15 7:42
Addicted to Hikki
hey Lily that was a good answer, that pretty much sums up my "hunting" agenda too lol, although then again, am akward and can't control who I devlelop feelings for *sighs* oh well
Posted on: 2006/5/21 5:30
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Thanks. But yeah, you can't help who you fall in love with. It's just a natural thing compared to making friends with some one. You can always choose your friends, but finding that special some one just seems to kind of flow together.
Posted on: 2006/5/22 8:10
Addicted to Hikki
lol flow is probably not the best word to describe me since am kind fo akward in that department, but my friends are there and that makes up for that woohoo
Posted on: 2006/5/24 1:01
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah I think we all get akward in the beginning. That's why it's best to sort of become closer to them, maybe as friends. Well most of the time, friends try to hook the ones not in a relationship up. I think that's kind of annoying, but what the hey, why not, if it works out in the end even if it's not your ideal guy or girl.
Posted on: 2006/5/29 11:52
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Hmm My Ideal Girl to me is to be

-Afraid of God
-Respectful to others
-Cute or Fair
-Tall
-Lovely
-Always think positive even she has a big big problem
-Respect the decision of others
Posted on: 2006/5/29 13:25
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That sounds like this girl that I used to be friends with. Minus the afraid of god part. By the way, what does that mean?
Posted on: 2006/6/6 20:00
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 25 m beverly hills ca.
yeah that sounds like u know what u want thats so cool
when was your last good relationship
Posted on: 2006/6/9 1:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>