Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Best Selling Single....
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
her best selling single is "automatic/time will tell" apparently...no surprise it's one of my favourite track!
Posted on: 2006/5/6 13:16
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Hikki Best Selling Single....
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I really like Time Will Tell! Automatic is a good song I know, but for some reason it never clicked with me. I really really liked the unplugged version of it though. And I think half the charm of those two tracks is in how her voice isn't even developed yet - it still sounds like a child's. If I think of her songs now, she has come such an amazingly long way...
Posted on: 2006/5/6 13:53
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
yeah! whenever i listen to the tracks on distance ("time limits") i think..."omg this girl is 19?!?!" lol
Posted on: 2006/5/6 15:12
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
But she became popular when this track is release...compare to other jap artist that time...her voice does not seem so like a "child" ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/6 15:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
Quote:

clgan wrote:
But she became popular when this track is release...compare to other jap artist that time...her voice does not seem so like a "child" ^^

yes..utada does not sound childesh..her voice is also 1 of her talent..thas wat i like bout her too..compared to other female japanese artist..other females voice r sqeaky..gets real annoying..but utada has sum lil deep voice in her..n wen u hear utada sing..u can tell that its her!! i think thas how all female artist voice suppose to sound!..wit a lil deep voice..
Posted on: 2006/5/6 18:44
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
she only meant around her "first love" era....
Posted on: 2006/5/7 1:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic