Forum Games
   Start a rumor about the person above u.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...52535455
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Start a rumor about the person above u.
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

syronx wrote:
chicken doesnt ever clean his room.

i am a witness, he had his own room when he was five and he hasnt cleaned it since now.

he even has left over food in his room!!!!

when did i become a dude!?!?!?!?!?!?

aijin loves smelling dog crap eeeeeeeewwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
Posted on: 2009/2/2 15:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Chii is going to be the first lady once Josh gets assassinated impeached and I take over as president.
Posted on: 2009/2/2 18:35
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Not before I expose Taiyou's darkest secrets that she is really a HE desperately trying to be a SHE! He's tried make-up and liked it, mini-skirts and loved them , and he's tried tie dying his whitey tighty's to look like a spiral rainbow so he can show the world that he's proud of what he likes.

Not only that, he's in love with his fifth grade teacher! There was a reason why he always brought an apple to school!!
Posted on: 2009/2/2 23:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Talk about gender-bending. xD My fifth grade teacher was a female, so I suppose i'm a heterosexual transvestite.

Josh recently organized another social gathering, but it was much smaller and didn't involve anything potentially dangerous thankfully. Instead, he dressed as a lolita and invited all his lolita friends to a lolita tea party. They compared their lolita-ness to each other, which ended up in a pretty nasty cat fight and strawberry jam staining their fluffy lolita clothing.

Lolita. It's a good book, by the way.
Posted on: 2009/2/3 12:27
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Taiyou tried calling hikki and asking if she would want to marry her

Not only that, Taiyou has been thinking of planning a mass attack with her out of this world extremely racist friends that are against black people. This means even the current president of the U.S. is in danger! I recently got word, translated from a text, that Taiyou is thinking of dropping a "Jughead" bomb in New York on March 24th. Come on Tai don't you think that the NYC has suffered enough already?? What with the 9/11 attack and Cloverfield...

And why drop it on Utada's hometown? Is it so you can possibly corner her and THEN force marry her?? If so, I will stop whatever i'm doing right now, pause "Come Back to Me" cuz i know i will be right back, and then find your current location! With that, I will go over to your location, say hi, turn around and find the nearest Target store and buy the first "This is The One" album I see.

Then I'll go and hide at home and listen to the hyped album
Posted on: 2009/2/3 17:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Try watching a turn off TV in the middle of the night and at rainy day. Then start calling Josh... 5 times then Josh came out from the TV with white clothes and long black hair. Then he will trying to throw u in to the TV
Posted on: 2009/2/3 21:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Talk about gender-bending. xD My fifth grade teacher was a female, so I suppose i'm a heterosexual transvestite.

Josh recently organized another social gathering, but it was much smaller and didn't involve anything potentially dangerous thankfully. Instead, he dressed as a lolita and invited all his lolita friends to a lolita tea party. They compared their lolita-ness to each other, which ended up in a pretty nasty cat fight and strawberry jam staining their fluffy lolita clothing.

Lolita. It's a good book, by the way.

ahh i feel in love with a heterosexual transvestite!! oh well ^^

taiyou stop cheating on me okay lol

Kaintzel poops out butterflies
Posted on: 2009/2/4 16:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...52535455