<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: satthew satthew satthew
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
You can't have an avatar until you've posted 9 posts? I didn't know that! But it makes sense. And what an avie you've chosen. Did you make it?
Posted on: 2006/5/9 8:52
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
You sure picked a good looking avatar too. LOL cuteness! xD
Posted on: 2006/5/9 10:52
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
lol what a reaction to my avy, it's just me, got my friend to film me and I just use it show others how leng zai I am lol. OK seriously I just got it off a friend got a lot more of those animated avatars but they're all mostly anime, actually they're all anime. It's not that hard to make those, you just need adobe,flash software although I ain't got either since you need to buy it blah blah blah and so on and so forth. Anyway it's wednesday to day and my last day at school, no uniform wohoo, made extra sure am looking extra "lush"/"braw" what ever girls like to say nowadays (I can't keep up with it), so everyone will have a nice image of me to remember, even though they already bought the 6th group photo but we're all wearing uniform in it and all orderly etc.. and also my hair is shorter in that photo, am actually growing it although it's at the stage at being kind of annyoing, wake up and find yourself looking like some abstract anime chararacter that never caught on. OK I've typed enough, it's morning here, bout 7:48. CRAP I should go now, damn never got to drink my soup my mum made last night (reheated it earlier). OK BUBI all
Posted on: 2006/5/9 23:49
Addicted to Hikki
silly PC of mine, it's 5 minutes faster than the time I follow. But yay I get to drink my soup now (vegetable btw).
anyway out for now, need to go pretty soon.
bubi

P.S. hmm hows the hair length of my avatar, maybe I should grow to that length.....?
Posted on: 2006/5/9 23:53
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
That would be awesome. Guys with long hair are very hot ^.^ hehe. I think you should do it!
Posted on: 2006/5/10 5:22
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
haha lol i'm a BBC lol your intro wasn't long lol "passion" rocks wooooooo post lots and love hikki forever lol
Posted on: 2006/5/10 5:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
NINE posts??? -_-;; Ohhhhhhhh.......... I thought it was EIGHT! Haha! Maybe I'm forgetting. I thought it was eight because when I first started, I posted eight times and I put up my little, home-made AV! Okay, not really home-made, but I made it on Photoshop. ^ ^

Nine???
Posted on: 2006/5/10 15:00
Addicted to Hikki
Yp I remember reading that somewhere on the site, can't remember where specifically though.Anyway School is over for me. last day was yesterday, what we call "muck-up" daywhere we all just all just have fun. We didn't wear uniform, played music loudly, super-soaker fights and with buckets and duck tape and all, generally just good fun, everyone pretty much got wet, then we had a BBQ in the garden, but we kind of got int trouble since some people had exams in the main hall sigh... but to make up for that, we, the 6th years held a beach party which was pretty fun, and yes with drinks and BBQ, that lasted bout 5-6 hours, just the typical late-teens beach party. A good finish to the end of school I think,although I've got three exams to do before I can relax but am not worried to be honest since I can't be bothered lol, not a good attitude but it works in not giving me any stress. Oh and they're is the 6th year prom which is after the exams, sometime in july I think, can't remember,that'll be the last time I'll see everyone together, I think I might have to hire a kilt again since it's a pretty special occasion, or maybe a tux/suit or something, hmmm what do you all think.
Anyway to that comment that guys with long hair are hot, how long of hair does that apply to, the length that's on my avy (Cloud Strife- FF7:Advent Children) or actual long long hair, like past shoulders? Cause it'll take a lot ot time to grow my hair, I mean I've not had a hair cut for bout half a year and it's not really that long, not even as long as my avy's sigh..?
Out for now
Bubi
Anyway stopping now, gonna Age Of Mythology with my bro, who's older, just another little fact, lol pretty soon my whole life story's gonna be typed up in here, wonder if that's a good idea.........?
Posted on: 2006/5/11 3:49
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
First, welcome you to the forum....satthew...are you chinese? erm....for your information i am also studying software engineering...lolx I do carry laptops here and there with me in the college...but I din wear specs....don't look much like a dork...lolx^^
Posted on: 2006/5/11 7:18
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh, I'm tearing up just thinking of your last days in school. How bitterweet! Leaving all your friends.. ;_; What university are you going to? My friend wants to travel abroad to Edinburough (if thats how you spell it).

Now about the hair: really, its a personal preference - I personally hate hair that is any longer than that in your avatar. Though, I did once like someone with longer hair for some oddball reason, and then he CUT it - and looked so much better! And then I got all excited and wanted to stare at him all day. (....not that I did....)

So yes, I would recommend:
1) Get regular haircuts to keep it relatively short or avatar-length
2) Grow your hair out long, look ugly for a while, then cut it and become all bombshell cute. (Unless your face is ugly to begin with, then you really shouldnt grow your hair out because you might collect to much ugly in the facial area...)
Posted on: 2006/5/11 7:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>