satthew satthew satthew

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: satthew satthew satthew
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
lol I was just stereotyping, typical male humour, anyway how is software engineering, any advice for a soon to be freshman of Napier Uni.
hmm am gonna need a laptop soon since am I'll be needing it.lol
Posted on: 2006/5/11 7:54
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Oh, I'm tearing up just thinking of your last days in school. How bitterweet! Leaving all your friends.. ;_; What university are you going to? My friend wants to travel abroad to Edinburough (if thats how you spell it).

Now about the hair: really, its a personal preference - I personally hate hair that is any longer than that in your avatar. Though, I did once like someone with longer hair for some oddball reason, and then he CUT it - and looked so much better! And then I got all excited and wanted to stare at him all day. (....not that I did....)

So yes, I would recommend:
1) Get regular haircuts to keep it relatively short or avatar-length
2) Grow your hair out long, look ugly for a while, then cut it and become all bombshell cute. (Unless your face is ugly to begin with, then you really shouldnt grow your hair out because you might collect to much ugly in the facial area...)

well it's not been that long since I started to grow it. See I've always had short hair and am just seeing if it's any better having long hair, although am still not used to it getting in my ears and eyes, sigh.. but still it's not as long as down to my shoulders lol, that'll take years, since my hair is really annoying. Hmmm I might just grow it to the length of my avy since so far that's recieved the most compliments ^^, just trying to please the opposite sex. sigh typical male attidue there lol
Posted on: 2006/5/11 8:12
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Don't get it cut exactly like your avatar though, because that would just be criminal.

You're asian right? Maybe something like this..:
http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/1/20050107/052005010504400_1.jpg
At the longest.

So yeah, I think that length is pretty acceptable, if thats what you call "long," but longer than that is pushing it.

Ahhh, hyun bin <3
Posted on: 2006/5/11 22:06
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think you better not thinking to have a haircut like your avatar....if it really does happen..then i think you should go on some cosplay contest then..lolx..For your information..I would not give advice...first i would ask you do you like programming? If you like it a lot...then i think it should not be a problem for you...its all about code code and code...lolx nothing more...and sometimes I have to work out on projects till I would not have a rest for few days....thats my experience...lolx ^^ Good luck to you Junior
Posted on: 2006/5/12 8:05
Addicted to Hikki
hmmm. well thanks, I'll survive, just like I always do
Posted on: 2006/5/12 18:46
Addicted to Hikki
funny you should mention cosplay clgan, cause I've actually done it before although it wasn't anyone specific, I'll change my avy so you all can see it, I hope it works, anyway it's me as a Konoha Ninja, this was at school quite a few months ago, it wasn't the first time though, since I've been a guy from the matrix (no-one in particular) and as a pirate, that's all I can remember at the mo.lol what bout the rest of you guys/girls?
Posted on: 2006/5/12 19:06
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I see...then you do enjoy cosplay...I am not so on to cosplay...I just like to see people wearing different kind of clothes they make for the cosplay contest....^^
Posted on: 2006/5/13 8:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I HAVE A QUESTION SATTHEW.UMM.WHAT WAS THIS FORUM FOR????
Posted on: 2006/5/13 8:21
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
The objective of this forum is of coz..for all hikki fans to take cover..on latest hikki news..and let all hikki fans to share their laughter...news...or even their life...Basically is a place that let all hikki fans to have gathering here..^^ thx to all those admin ppl that make and manage this site...^^
Posted on: 2006/5/13 8:27
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

clgan wrote:
I see...then you do enjoy cosplay...I am not so on to cosplay...I just like to see people wearing different kind of clothes they make for the cosplay contest....^^

it is fun, you should try it sometime, it's just a laugh, and even better when there's a bunch of friends joining you ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/13 19:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>