<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: satthew satthew satthew
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Wow, your thread is all ready four pages long. Anywho sorry for replying late, but welcome to the forums satthew! It almost sounds like matthew. Well I really like your avatar of you as a Konoho ninja, it made me laugh because my brother loves ninjas and when ever I see one, I go NINJAAA!! Yeah well I'm sure you're having fun here, keep up the paragaph replies, and happy posting.
Posted on: 2006/5/15 8:21
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
horray glad you like the ninja, although that's the only one I've got of me in cosplay since I forgot to take pictures of my other ones of me in as matrix and as a pirate, everyone loves pirates ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/21 4:44
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's cool. Pirates, ninjas, the matrix, it's all good. You make all your cosplay costumes yourself?
Posted on: 2006/5/22 8:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL I think you should keep cosplaying as a ninja. Ninja are sexy! xD Pirates are cool too(especailly Jack Sparrow! <3) but I would take a ninja any day. ;D Actually there was this one girl who is a professional cosplayer in my class. She's know as the 'Link'. She's really nice, I wish I got her email, before class ended. But here's her site. x3

http://www.pikminlink.com/EndlessRealm/index.html
Posted on: 2006/5/22 10:44
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
lol yeah I agree that ninjas are the best, they're players but pirates and matrix are still brill, I've got real nun-chucks(can't spell it nor know the real name pardon my ignorance) at home but I wasn't allowed to take it with me as part of my costume since they're illegal yikes lol. anyway Lily that cosplay ninja isn't that impressive if you saw it in person, it's really just the face area that was the most well done ^^ Given the chance I'll do it all again woohoo. Oh thnx tombraiderjmm for that site, looking though it now and I must say , not bad at all, pretty neat.lol
Posted on: 2006/5/24 1:14
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
that site was nice.....I saw the deviantart site too..was that the person you mention......she's definitely good in cosplay...it look so real.....
Posted on: 2006/5/24 6:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234