The Pillows

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
The Pillows
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Right I first heard this band in FL CL, this anime has a few names since nobody is actually sure what it's proper name is, anyway it wasn't till beck(anime) came along that I decided to look for it and now I've got bout 10+ songs on them and their not bad.
Anyone else like me, got interested in J-music after watching anime, example ( Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Sambomaster, Orange Range, D-Technolife, high and Mighty etc...)
Posted on: 2006/5/8 19:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The Pillows
guest_Unregistered
This is really weird I was just on there official website then this weird or what???????
Posted on: 2006/5/8 19:58
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
oooo! my friend has a few CDs of the pillows ^.^ they're pretty good i think. i love the music video for shooting star is it? well whatever it is its cool ^.^;;
Posted on: 2006/5/9 5:41
Addicted to Hikki
hmmm don't think I've seen the proper video for Shooting Star, it was used for the finishing song for FLCL, and it was just a woman riding a yellow scooter which changed into anime and vice-versa, it might a bit tad strange but it was based on the female lead in FLCL, anyway I doubt that's the proper vid for Shooting Star.....
Posted on: 2006/5/9 7:19
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
nope its not hehe. but oh well. you should google it ^.^ its a great video i think hehe. oh by the way i love your avitar/icon thingy :D its very awesomeness.
Posted on: 2006/5/9 11:58
Addicted to Hikki
Lol thanks black_amethyst, I have been receiving compliments bout my avy, just makes me glad that I picked the right one lol,although I think it has all been females who have complimented my choice of avatar lol, is he that good looking? or is it that people like FF?(am guessing the first reason lol). Anyway yeah I'll try to get some of their videos since it's not just Shooting Star I like, favourites include Crazy Sunshine and Last Dinosaur, another little fact, so you guys/girls like any other j-bands/singers that you like, maybe you can introduce me to some,always happy to know songs
Posted on: 2006/5/11 4:00
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Of course we will introduce you to J-rock/pop bands/singers...Hikki is one <3 but you know that already hehe. but some others that i think are very good are Gackt, Dir en grey, and Miyavi. some of the songs i enjoy listening to are....

Gackt:
Mizerable
vanilla
and anything on the Diabolos CD

Dir en grey:
The final
Obscure

Miyavi:
Pop is dead
Freedom fighters

I hope you enjoy them if you listen to them. oh and the reason why i like your avitar/icon thingy is because cloud is so HOT! hehe <3
Posted on: 2006/5/12 6:06
Addicted to Hikki
yeah I think that's the only reason the females likes it, whether they like the FF series is probably kind of irrelevant lol, anyway thanks I'll make a start on the suggestions you made. Ermmm I'll start with this Gackt fellow, I've kind of heard of him before somewhere, anyway gonna change my avy for a bit, hope you all like it.
Posted on: 2006/5/12 18:59
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
I hope you enjoy Gackt as much as i do hehe. oh and i changed my Avy too ^.^ hehe. I rather like it =) I drew it myself ^.^ the full thing is here...http://www.deviantart.com/view/33249493/
Posted on: 2006/5/13 18:49
Addicted to Hikki
lol I saw the whole drawning and I must say that the full glory of the drawing isn't shown with just the head as the avy, but anyway I like the vibrant colours you used for it, I also noticed it had a tail, a cat/neko amybe?.
Just edited my cosplay avy, gonna try now and see if ti works now, fingers crossed. Oh I still haven't tried out those suggestions you gave me but I will, just been a bit busy lately.
Posted on: 2006/5/13 19:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>