Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki - (Miss)Understood
guest_Unregistered
Ayumi Hamasaki albums are all over the place when it comes to good songs.You my not like it at first but you'll come back to it later and love it.Anyways, my favorite songs of of this one are Bold & Delicious,atlerna,Rainy day,Heaven, and (although not very new)STEP you."In the Corner" is growing on me and I wish there was at least a chorus on "tasking"(it's sound so good!).
Posted on: 2006/5/21 7:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Don't worry,It might by this July.BoA's OUTGROW is just getting up there too.It will be kinda hard though,a lot of artist put out their first-of-the-year singles in Feburary.Ayumi had singles of this album since about exactly one year ago.Koda Kumi is doing the same thing though,and seeing as to she has about 20 something singles schedule in total,she'll manage.Ayumi can release another single off this album if she needs to though,she'll be fine.The singles sells for Ayumi are pretty high though.
Posted on: 2006/5/21 8:10
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
ooooooooi extended the "tasking" and "are you wake up?" tracks...i would upload them but i am not on my PC lol...koda kumi released like 12 singles from one album lol and the album has sold 1.6 million....i got this from wikipedia "So far in the year, it's the highest selling original studio album." that's quite good isn't it??? so far sold 867,457 so it's getting there!

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/22 5:00
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
oh and i also got this "She has announced that she will release a new single on June 21st. It is said to be a triple A-side single while one of the songs is Beautiful Fighters which is heard on her new Panasonic D-snap and D-dock commercials. The song BLUE BIRD is also most likely to be on this single. It can be heard during a press conference for advertising ZESPRI beverages. It is also rumored that a remix of "Ladies Night", called "Ladies Night ~another night~" (which was featured in an earlier Panasonic LUMIX commercial) will be on this single"

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/22 5:00
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Although I was a bit disappointed that there were only 5 new tracks, the album is pretty good. I liked:

Rainy Day
(Miss)Understood
Criminal
Pride
Ladies Night
Posted on: 2006/8/8 17:12
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Ladies night pv is extremely creepy!! i dont really understand it, but its so weird!

fact: Ayumi currently has 55 clips (1 is animated so 54)

OMG!
Posted on: 2006/8/9 2:39
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
the angel song PV is her best

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/8/9 4:21
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Ladies night pv is extremely creepy!! i dont really understand it, but its so weird!

fact: Ayumi currently has 55 clips (1 is animated so 54)

OMG!

Yeah, it is.^^ But for me, creepyness=good.
It makes some sense, you just have to look into it enough. The hotel part, I think, was more to show how women can't always get anywhere(ex:boyfriend problems.)and tends to get trapped.
And in the end, you can't escape and get squashed(last scene=ayu get's squashed by an elevator)
Also, I think she's trying to say something when that lil
rapping starts in the beginning and in the end.
~~~~~
These are my fav. pvs!:
Ladies Night
Because of You
Hanabi Episode II
Fairyland
Dearest
Endless Sorrow
Posted on: 2006/8/9 19:46
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh, well i didnt know that ... ^

LOL, i think ive only seen evolution, ladies night and one other where Ayu-chan is a nerd (or something) and then she turns out to be hot ... anyone know what its called ?
i want to dl the pv.
thanks in advance.
Posted on: 2006/8/10 1:57
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Quote:

berryz wrote:
oh, well i didnt know that ... ^

LOL, i think ive only seen evolution, ladies night and one other where Ayu-chan is a nerd (or something) and then she turns out to be hot ... anyone know what its called ?
i want to dl the pv.
thanks in advance.

Ah, that's "My name's WOMAN"! That pv was hot. :3
Posted on: 2006/8/12 22:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>