KH3?!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...15>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: KH3?!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I KNOW for a FACT that Square's gonna make a KH3. I mean, look at the ENDING!!! Something's BOUND to happen NEXT!!!

My guess:
I think that Kairi's gonna have that same fate that Sora and Roxas had. You know, at the beginning where Sora and Roxas end up in the sea and find themselves on a platform with a picture. Yeeaaaaaaahhhhhh........ I mean, how in the HECK can Kairfi use a keyblade? I thought that the Keyblade can CHOOSE the MASTER. Riku just tossed her one and she's like, "Uhhh...... okay?" I have a feeling we hafta use her in KH3. XP I can be soooo off track though. ^ ^ Don't listen to me. Haha!
Posted on: 2006/5/15 15:51
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
that would be awesome
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:34
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
kingdom hearts 3 is gonna b awesome
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
omg.omg.omg.omg.omg.omg.o.m.g.O.M.G.(STAND FOR OH MY FREAKEN GOSH.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is the rely going to be a kh3. i totally hope there is.please.this part of the message is for the creators of kh1 and kh2.
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A KH3.IT WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY.AND OTHER LITTLE SHILDREN WHO ARE WILLING TO SPEND THIER MONEY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VEYR VVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRY HAPPY.

signed by ur ultamate kh1n2 fan,
kindomhearts2/hikki luver too!

(^_^)
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
they kind of have to the way that they ended the second one imean it would be ruined if they didnt add on.
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:51
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i wonder how many they will make
Posted on: 2006/5/16 15:29
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
what would kh3 be about?
Posted on: 2006/5/16 15:32
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

crandogg wrote:
what would kh3 be about?
is anyone on line?, anybody?
Posted on: 2006/5/16 15:36
  •  xNamine
      xNamine
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
I KNOW for a FACT that Square's gonna make a KH3. I mean, look at the ENDING!!! Something's BOUND to happen NEXT!!!

My guess:
I think that Kairi's gonna have that same fate that Sora and Roxas had. You know, at the beginning where Sora and Roxas end up in the sea and find themselves on a platform with a picture. Yeeaaaaaaahhhhhh........ I mean, how in the HECK can Kairfi use a keyblade? I thought that the Keyblade can CHOOSE the MASTER. Riku just tossed her one and she's like, "Uhhh...... okay?" I have a feeling we hafta use her in KH3. XP I can be soooo off track though. ^ ^ Don't listen to me. Haha!

Take a look at the secret ending. Millions of keyblade in what looks like a desert area with, what I think, is either a gummi ship or Xemnas' dragon form in the background. So there's got to be other keyblade masters. So your guess with Kairi is one that could actually come true.

Namine
Posted on: 2006/5/17 17:57
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
*cries* i havent even finished KH2 yet! I cant believe that they are talking about KH3 already....>.<;; i dont even know how KH2 ends...so dont tell meh! lol
Posted on: 2006/5/19 7:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...15>