Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Simple and clean-played backwards-subliminal messages?!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Simple and clean-played backwards-subliminal messages?!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

Maulsy wrote:
Quote:

hikarulover101 wrote:

Umm....what are you talking about there are reversed lyrics in sanctuary......I think there is about three "So many ups and downs", "I need true emotions", and "I need more affection than you know"

Um there are some reversed tidbits, but that's not relevant to this topic. We're talking about the entire song Simple and Clean backwards. I'm not sure what made you think of sanctuary.....
how could you get those songs messed up?
Posted on: 2006/5/15 19:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
can someone out a video on youtube playing simple and clean backwards.i wanna here it.please?????????!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/15 20:06
  •  Maulsy
      Maulsy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

crandogg wrote:
how could you get those songs messed up?

BWHAHAH!!!! That's the spirit!
Posted on: 2006/5/15 21:00
  •  Maulsy
      Maulsy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

crandogg wrote:
i think its awesome that it says that when you reverse the song i wonder if they did that on perpose.

I don't think we'll ever know. But I doubt as if she did that on purpose. Maybe it's destiny? (teehee, get the kingdom hearts illusion?)
Posted on: 2006/5/15 21:03
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Maulsy wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Oh man, thats scary. can anyone show me how to reverse songs cause im a noob at all these com stuffs. creepy stuf!!

No prob! You have to download it. Someone put up a link in the thread(thanks for that whoever you are! <3), so look for that ^^. It's nice cause the song is a little slowed down to hear the lyrics bettah.

Oh.... ummmms.. i know how to download, but thanks. im asking if anyone knows how to reverse songs? like is there a program to do that??
Posted on: 2006/5/15 23:16
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh yes, my notorious pessimism prevents me from ever making any constructive posts and I start flame wars ALL the time, thanks for calling me out on it. I'm gonna go slit my wrists from the horrible pain and embarrasment of living, because it is just so unbearable.

Anyway, I am not here to start any flame war, so I will just say my piece and leave this thread.

KindomHearts2 may be posting a few nonsense posts, but there are a RIDICULOUS amount of double, triple, and even quadruple posts by a lot of the participants in this thread, which could also be construed an attempt to add to your own post count. The reason you can see the 5 or so posts before your own below the "Message" box is so you can copy and paste all the quotes you want to reply to into one message, instead of replying to them all seperately. I have been guilty of double posting in the past, but I do it only if I am unable to edit my previous post or want to bring some attention to a thread because I am posting new information.

I admit my first post was sharp and I apologize. However, some of you have a tendency for derision which is unneeded here. So please be considerate, play nice.

Oh also, allusion / illusion

Okay, I am now leaving this thread
Posted on: 2006/5/16 8:27
  •  Maulsy
      Maulsy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Oh yes, my notorious pessimism prevents me from ever making any constructive posts and I start flame wars ALL the time, thanks for calling me out on it. I'm gonna go slit my wrists from the horrible pain and embarrasment of living, because it is just so unbearable.

Anyway, I am not here to start any flame war, so I will just say my piece and leave this thread.

KindomHearts2 may be posting a few nonsense posts, but there are a RIDICULOUS amount of double, triple, and even quadruple posts by a lot of the participants in this thread, which could also be construed an attempt to add to your own post count. The reason you can see the 5 or so posts before your own below the "Message" box is so you can copy and paste all the quotes you want to reply to into one message, instead of replying to them all seperately. I have been guilty of double posting in the past, but I do it only if I am unable to edit my previous post or want to bring some attention to a thread because I am posting new information.

I admit my first post was sharp and I apologize. However, some of you have a tendency for derision which is unneeded here. So please be considerate, play nice.

Oh also, allusion / illusion
Okay, I am now leaving this thread

Hey I'm new to the forums. Anyways, seriously it's not that big of a deal.....
Posted on: 2006/5/16 9:28
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Posted on: 2006/5/16 13:06
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
heres a cool site where you can see utada singing part of snactuary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7IIJRjFeFQ&search=passion%20english
Posted on: 2006/5/16 13:29
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i think that preview where she was singing english was already posted, and sadly someone put the english version over the jap clip so yeah.
Posted on: 2006/5/17 1:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>