Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Love songs anyone?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Well, I'm not in love but actually thinking about it and listening to love songs just makes me want to be in love one day. Hehe. So does anyone know of any good love songs? I've been listening to The postal service - nothing better. It's such a great song. <3 <3 <3
Posted on: 2006/5/12 6:11
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Love songs anyone?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i dont really like love songs but yeah as long as its in jap so i dont understand. you can try BoAs valenti or i have a song from the korean drama 'Full House', I think i love you. do you want it?
Posted on: 2006/5/13 2:41
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
hmmm am not sure, I just like any songs as long as it sounds nice to me, regardless of what genre it is, and there are love songs that I like, but hang on, let me check my ipod (can't remember at the mo).....walks off............hmmmmm back, am checking the pop playlist cause that's where the western love songs are alocated and there's not anything special...no sorry no love songs on my ipod that I could recommend, although I do have quite a few chinese love songs but am guessing that's not your cup of tea. so sorry black_amethyst caouldn't help you,but there are nice Hikaru love songs and other jlove songs.
Posted on: 2006/5/13 6:52
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Thanks for the posts. Yeah I have heard that boa song hehe ^.^ i rather like it. Well if anyone knows of any songs then please tell me...Thank you hehe.
Posted on: 2006/5/13 18:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic