OMG

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
OMG
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
omg one of my favorite website www.utada-online.net is gone and well its pretty sad because it was a good website i dont think itll ever be on again
Posted on: 2006/5/12 21:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: OMG
guest_Unregistered
Omg.....this was one of, if not the best hikki fan site on the whole internet....*not counting utadanet* it is a real shame but they will probably make a new one or something like that, i mean they recently made a deal with yesasia so that when you pre-order Ultra blue from the link on there site they get a cut of the profit, they weren't doing that badly. When i started getting an error message when I went to that site i just gave up actually thats why i started going back on these forums. No offense to anyone but these forums here focus more on personal issuse than Utada Hikaru.
Posted on: 2006/5/12 22:17
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah, this forums gets off topic a lot. But I really think a site such as Utada-Online wouldn't just disappear like that. Just wait another week and see what happens.
Posted on: 2006/5/12 22:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Yeah, this forums gets off topic a lot. But I really think a site such as Utada-Online wouldn't just disappear like that. Just wait another week and see what happens.

I hope your right Utada-Online was the one of the best sites ever, I mean I would go there for the lastest Utada news and other Utada related things and even some personal things, but I would come here from more personal related issuses because Utadanet doesn't have as much members as Utada-Online and because it feels more comfortable to talk about things like that here but yeah this forum really does get off topic ALOT.
Posted on: 2006/5/12 23:22
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
omg one of my favorite website www.utada-online.com is on sale and well its pretty sad because it was a good website i dont think itll ever be on again

Actually its utada-online.NET or hikaru-online.NET
Posted on: 2006/5/13 1:05
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well as Utada says, just wait and see. I'm sure it'll be back, this happened to a website I always went to before and it came back about a week after. They're either experiencing some technical difficulties or working on more features on the site.
Posted on: 2006/5/15 7:30
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
I hope that's true... cuz I miss that web sooo much!!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/15 7:57
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

hikarulover101 wrote:
Omg.....this was one of, if not the best hikki fan site on the whole internet....*not counting utadanet* it is a real shame but they will probably make a new one or something like that, i mean they recently made a deal with yesasia so that when you pre-order Ultra blue from the link on there site they get a cut of the profit, they weren't doing that badly. When i started getting an error message when I went to that site i just gave up actually thats why i started going back on these forums. No offense to anyone but these forums here focus more on personal issuse than Utada Hikaru.

Haha, it's just a difference in taste I suppose.

I for one find readings threads like, "Why do YOU like song _____" more interesting to read than, "HEY SHE'S GOING TO RELEASE ANOTHER ALBUM....oh wait, someone's already posted that news two threads down? Well tough! I'm posting it too!"

But whatever floats your boat right?
Posted on: 2006/5/15 12:45
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
does anybody now if its back on yet if u do tell me and ill give you a cookie 2 if ur lucky
Posted on: 2006/5/17 21:20
  •  sakurasae
      sakurasae
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i from that site :( i sure miss it, but i think i'll be making this site my new Hikki home...
Posted on: 2006/5/19 12:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>