<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: OMG
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah, this forums gets off topic a lot. But I really think a site such as Utada-Online wouldn't just disappear like that. Just wait another week and see what happens.
Posted on: 2006/5/12 22:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: OMG
guest_Unregistered
Omg.....this was one of, if not the best hikki fan site on the whole internet....*not counting utadanet* it is a real shame but they will probably make a new one or something like that, i mean they recently made a deal with yesasia so that when you pre-order Ultra blue from the link on there site they get a cut of the profit, they weren't doing that badly. When i started getting an error message when I went to that site i just gave up actually thats why i started going back on these forums. No offense to anyone but these forums here focus more on personal issuse than Utada Hikaru.
Posted on: 2006/5/12 22:17
OMG
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
omg one of my favorite website www.utada-online.net is gone and well its pretty sad because it was a good website i dont think itll ever be on again
Posted on: 2006/5/12 21:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12