Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
did she find what she wanted yet
Posted on: 2006/5/15 18:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Help!!!
guest_Unregistered
of course snctuary and passion ar sung differently and have differnt meaniins of course.but you should know.they were sung for the same game!(^_^)
Posted on: 2006/5/15 20:03
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
axtually only sanctuary was used for the english version
Posted on: 2006/5/17 6:25
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Soooooo......The summary of Passion is kinda like.... Hikki liked someone and that someone had a kid??? XD I dunno. I'm not a good understander-er. And I haven't really listened to the lyrics of Sanctuary really. -_-;; The next time i hear it, I better.
Posted on: 2006/5/17 6:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
yah crandogg.i alreafy know that sanctuary was sung for the englich version.im just saying
Posted on: 2006/5/29 16:03
  •  mountaineer
      mountaineer
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
hikki wrote sanctuary first. she said she had a hard time writing the jap version. yeah, the 2 songs have completely different messages. i think one of them talks about friendship and the other about lovers...something crazy like that...i can't remember. i don't know why she made it that way. but i don't think there's anything wrong with it. i think it's pretty cool. sorry, i don't know how to speak japanes, let alone understand it.
Posted on: 2006/6/2 9:10
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
oh i thought passion came first
Posted on: 2006/6/2 14:07
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
yah crandogg.i alreafy know that sanctuary was sung for the englich version.im just saying
sorry
Posted on: 2006/8/4 19:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12