•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jaridas
      jaridas
Long time member, 1st time poster
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey Utadanet.com,

I have been a member here since i think november, around the time BML was released. But only recently started to post since the demise of UO.net (i miss that place :( that sounds kind of sad though ;))

I have like Hikki since i heard Simple and clean on KH. And used to listen to Sakura Drops on repeat for hrs. But after a while stopped listening for a while. Listening here and there, mostly exodus and Deep River

Then recently (novish last year) i started to get back into her. Maybe because of the looming release of KH2 or BML. I cant really remember what got me back into the whole HIKKI craze. But ever since then ive been as hooked as ever.

My all time favorite Hikki tracks are Final Distance, Sakura Drops, Be my last, Passion and Wait and See. Though i love all her songs. My favorite from First love (i seemed to have 1 song atleast from each album) is Never let go. And Devil inside/Exodus from exodus.

But back on to me. Im from Melbourne, Australia. There are very few fans of Hikki over here. BUt some people that know/like her are all due to the fact of KH and S&C.

Anyway. THat is a short intro to me, Jaridas. Ill see everyone around the forum and hope to put my opinion into everything.

PS Any UO.net members, any word on if/when the site might be back up??
Posted on: 2006/5/15 23:48
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Long time member, 1st time poster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to post, we need more hikki-centric discussion here (it seems lately the only threads that are upkept are the weird off-topic ones) hopefully with more dedicated members we can keep on top of the Utada news. Your timeline reminds me kinda of myself, with the getting back into her cuz of be my last. That was a cool song.

Hope to see you post lots :)
Posted on: 2006/5/16 7:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic