Games & Stuff
  favorite worlds in kh1 and 2

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
favorite worlds in kh1 and 2
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i think most of the levels are pretty cool but i like timeless riverthe world that never was and holbastion if i spelled it right
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:15
Re: favorite worlds in kh1 and 2
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i wonder what worlds they will have in kh3
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:19
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i wonder what worlds they will have in kh3
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
my favorite worlds in kh1 are the colossieum,aladdis,traverse town,and hallow bastion.in kh2 i liked the land of dragons,colossieum,disney's castle,the black and white world, Roxas's world,hallow bastion,aladdin,and the the last world where you have to fight the boss.i beat the game but i cant believe i forgot the name of that world.i know it was somthing like........world without an end.or somthing like that.i told you i forgot.i just know i had the words WORLD and END with it!!!!!!!!!!(^_^)
Posted on: 2006/5/16 14:37
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
my fav world in kh1 is the colisuem and hallow bastion
in kh2 i liked colisuem world that never was and hallow bastion
Posted on: 2006/5/16 16:38
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
my fav world in kh1 is the colisuem and hallow bastion
in kh2 i liked colisuem world that never was and hallow bastion
Posted on: 2006/5/16 16:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
my favorite worlds in kh1 are the colossieum,aladdis,traverse town,and hallow bastion.in kh2 i liked the land of dragons,colossieum,disney's castle,the black and white world, Roxas's world,hallow bastion,aladdin,and the the last world where you have to fight the boss.i beat the game but i cant believe i forgot the name of that world.i know it was somthing like........world without an end.or somthing like that.i told you i forgot.i just know i had the words WORLD and END with it!!!!!!!!!!(^_^)
the white and black world is the timeless river and the other one you mentioned was the world that that nver was or the end of the world from kh 2
Posted on: 2006/5/16 16:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic