Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  HOW DO YOU DEFEAT CLOUD'S HEARTLESS IN RADIENT GARDEN?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  KINGDOMBOY1
      KINGDOMBOY1
Re: HOW DO YOU DEFEAT CLOUDS HEARTLESS IN RADIENT GARDEN?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/MALE/MCALLEN
OH THATS REALLY EASY WELL NOT IF YOUR A KINDA LOW LVL NOW THATS HARDER BUT I WAS LIKE LVL 59 WHEN I BEET HIM I THINK IT WAS AROUNG 59 AND 60 WELL ANYWAYZ JUST KEEP AN EYE ON HIM AND WHAT HE DOES TRY TO MAKE HIM SAY "THATS ENOUGH" AND THE LITTLE TRIANGLE COME OUT THATS THE EASY WAY OUT OF IT BUT I USED THE KINGDOM KEY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE CHALLENGING WICH IT WAS THANKS SQUARE ENIX Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Posted on: 2006/11/4 22:41
  •  KINGDOMBOY1
      KINGDOMBOY1
Re: HOW DO YOU DEFEAT CLOUD'S HEARTLESS IN RADIENT GARDEN?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/MALE/MCALLEN
THATS CUITE EASY BUT SOMETIMES COULD BE A PAIN BUT ILL GIVE YOU SOME ADVISE ABSERVE HIM CLOSLY AND KNOW WHEN HES GONNA ATTACK SO YOU CAN BLOCK IT AND THROW YOUR ATTACK TRY TO MAKE HIM SAY "THATS ENOUGH" SO THAT THE LITTLE TRIANGLE COMES OUT THAT EASIER WAY OUT OF IT.I BEET THE WHOLE GAME WITH THE KINGDOM KEY WOOT WOOT AMAZING HUH NO LIES I BEET IT ON ALL EXPERT NORMAL AND EASY,WELL GOOD LUCK WITH SEPHIROTH MAKE SURE TO TAKE ELIXERS AND ETHERS K
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Posted on: 2006/11/4 22:46
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
to beat hime all u need is most abilities like explosion so when he uses flash u can attack hime then knock him into the air and beat the crap out of hime. when he uses the heartless angel move glide 2 hime and hit him b4 a halo apears above ur head and then just keep on repeating the process it should b easy
Posted on: 2006/11/13 1:50
  •  H[e]aven
      H[e]aven
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/Male/Australia
ok this might sound stupid but in order to beat sephiroth, you should try to remove all abilities that extend your combo, the reason for this is cuz if you hit him for around 5+ hits he just tele's away
you also need retaliating slash, when he tele's and goes behind you,he'll hit you into the air and at that time just hit the square button and you'll counter him
the 1st 1/3 of the battle is really easy
he just uses a 7 hit combo which you can guard then atk him
he also uses a flash combo, in which he says "thats enough" before using it, also he hits you in teh air
well i cant be bothered typing anymore so i'll just describe his techniques

Heartless Angel: he just floats in the sky with his hand above his head, you need to to hit him in any way before a halo appears above your head, all your HP/MP becomes 1/0,
he usually uses this skill if your vision is obscured

Note:right after this skill, he usually follows with a flash combo, so if you get hit by the heartless angel, you only have around 0.5 seconds to use the elixir
Posted on: 2007/2/3 6:12
  •  H[e]aven
      H[e]aven
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/Male/Australia
another one of his skills is summoning these black balls or something like that, i dont know what they're called but you just have to use reflega and they obscure your vision
he usually follows the skill with a heartless angel or a flash combo
if he is using the heartless angel GO STRAIGHT FOR HIM AFTER REFLECT

3rd skill is some volcanic move just have to keep on walking and jumping out of range, it helps if you have quick run

when he drops below 1/3 HP his hands glow black
his sword range goes much longer and he does more dmg
in addition he also has a new technique

he summons a meteor shower which is VERY EASY to avoid just keep on running around

oops i forgot, if he starts using heartless angel and you know your doomed, just use trinity, it makes you invulnerable and automatically makes you attack him

yea, so if you guys didnt hit the back button, you should know how to beat sephiroth now
Posted on: 2007/2/3 6:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123