i beat him when i was level 57 and i barely had oblivion i whooped his ass
Posted on: 2006/7/7 10:35
  •  riku
      riku
Re: kingdom hearts random chat
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
you beat him at that level?! wow.
i never actually beat him. way to difficult for me.
i'm at level 64 i think. still, it's difficult.
Posted on: 2006/7/8 8:36
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea buti was really difficult beating him in proud mode in that level so i just raised it up bout around 10 levels and i whooped some ass again
Posted on: 2006/7/8 14:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
you can get a orichalcum+ when you have completed all kinds of synthesis materials. I decided to play kh2 again from the start 'cause I badly wanna see the special movie at the end even though I have watched it at youtube.com I'm playing it alternately with my finished game save so I could beat sephiroth

man sephiroth is damn tough! I have the ultima weapon and sora is around level 69 yet I still couldn't beat him! gotta level up more.

Man you can beat him on Lv46 if you want!Just have a reflect magic,slapshot,and that aerial counterstrike move and you are good.It's eaiser if you have quick run lv2 or 3 too.The thing with Sephiroth is you got to take a little damage to give a lot more back.When he uses the Gravity orbs that's when you use reflect.Be sure you jump and use it so you get the full sphere of the attack,lots more damage will be given back.If Sephiroth is inside your reflect sphere he'll lose like 3 and 1/2 bars of health.He 14 bars counting the one he starts with.
Posted on: 2006/7/8 20:04
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
you can get a orichalcum+ when you have completed all kinds of synthesis materials. I decided to play kh2 again from the start 'cause I badly wanna see the special movie at the end even though I have watched it at youtube.com I'm playing it alternately with my finished game save so I could beat sephiroth

man sephiroth is damn tough! I have the ultima weapon and sora is around level 69 yet I still couldn't beat him! gotta level up more.

Man you can beat him on Lv46 if you want!Just have a reflect magic,slapshot,and that aerial counterstrike move and you are good.It's eaiser if you have quick run lv2 or 3 too.The thing with Sephiroth is you got to take a little damage to give a lot more back.When he uses the Gravity orbs that's when you use reflect.Be sure you jump and use it so you get the full sphere of the attack,lots more damage will be given back.If Sephiroth is inside your reflect sphere he'll lose like 3 and 1/2 bars of health.He 14 bars counting the one he starts with.

that and u can also use guard then use counterattack by pressin X then just keep on gettin him in a combo and do wat he says ^^^^
Posted on: 2006/7/8 20:39
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
thanks for the tips! I'll be trying them out when I have time
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/9 3:41
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
something very bad happened to me yesterday afternoon.may 18,2006.i decided that i wanted to play and beat kh2 again. i still kept my old memory from when i beat the game.then, when i was about to save and make another file for the new kh2 file,i acidently overwrote th beaten game.i started to cry and my brother laft at me.i stopped after a wile.

that's awful and such meanie you're not the only one that happened to me with another game
Posted on: 2006/7/17 14:58
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
it's taking me a while to get used to Sora's voice its different yeah but KH2 is the bomb
Posted on: 2006/7/17 15:07
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i kicked his but around lv57 i had the ultima weapon, its biger than the other key blades, i recomend havin as many aircombo plus as posible and also explosion, and guard
when you block one of sephiroths atacks with guard you can turn around and kick his but when hes off guard
Posted on: 2006/8/4 19:18
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
KH2 Was a bit 2 easy in my opinion cause i have every weapon including fenrir sephiroth was way 2 easy (this is on proud mode 2) but if u know what 2 do he is easy. has any1 else defeated him yet
Posted on: 2006/10/10 7:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>