A/S/L male 19 New York
kh and final fantasy both rock, i especialy liked advent
children sphiroth vs. cloud
Posted on: 2006/5/16 15:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: cool facts ideas and feelings of kh + final fantasy
guest_Unregistered
i like kh better than final fantasy.i dont know y.but final fantasy has like.um.when yuo fight.you to wait.it's kinda weird for me. and the game they play in the water.it confuses me.i beat only two games because i got tired of it.but i still love to play RPG games!sorry to all those big final fantasy fans
Posted on: 2006/5/19 15:34
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i like both ff and kh but i like final fantasy better because its neva the same characters and they always come up with new things that keep u chained to the game and its a long runnin series of games but i also like kh because it just barely started and its doiin really good and i luv the kh series
Posted on: 2006/5/19 15:43
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
OOh do not get me started haha I am a ff fan! all the way! I am currently a ffxi online junky
Posted on: 2006/5/19 16:12
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
i like kh better than final fantasy.i dont know y.but final fantasy has like.um.when yuo fight.you to wait.it's kinda weird for me. and the game they play in the water.it confuses me.i beat only two games because i got tired of it.but i still love to play RPG games!sorry to all those big final fantasy fans
i prefer kh also because of the sweet graphics and the control system. although ff has a sort of never ending story, and thats awesome... go sephiroth vs. cloud in advent childre n
Posted on: 2006/5/25 17:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic