Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  nova
      nova
hikki vs ayu chan,who could be win??
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22/female/jakarta indonesia
who's gonna win between them? ayu chan or hikki sama? tell me!!!
Posted on: 2006/5/17 23:24
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: hikki vs ayu chan,who could be win??
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
its really hard to tell whos better than the other. and i doubt it could be decided because everyone has different opinions and arguemnts could go on forever.
i think that Ayu is more popular than Hikaru. well, because she is the Queen of Avex. i dont know, but i certainly like Hikaru better! ^^
Posted on: 2006/5/17 23:41
  •  nova
      nova
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22/female/jakarta indonesia
yup ayu chan is the queen of avex,she's kawaii 2.but i prefer choose hikki sama than ayu chan. i likes hikki sama better than ayu chan^^
Posted on: 2006/5/17 23:48
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh yeah, this should be in utada general discussion.
Posted on: 2006/5/18 0:10
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
They are very different, so it depends on what the judges value most. I like how Hikki writes her own music. But I don't know anything about ayu, so of course its no contest...
Posted on: 2006/5/18 7:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
give me and H.give me an I.give me an K.give me a K. give me an I.what does that spell? HIKKI!!!woot woot!
sorry.that was kinda weird huh.
Posted on: 2006/5/29 16:09
  •  hiki!hiki!hiki!
      hiki!hiki!hiki!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/gal(female)/ indonesia
hikki wins!hikki !

the avatar pic is luxord.....i love luxy ^~^
Posted on: 2006/5/31 4:27
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Yeah.. It's kinda hard to compare the two because I like them both!

Both Ayumi and Utada writes their own lyrics, and both of their lyrics are amazing and touching. And I like both of their vocals. Hikki tends to have that soft, husky, sophisticated voice, while Ayu has that powerful, strong, unusual voice!
Posted on: 2006/5/31 9:00
  •  mountaineer
      mountaineer
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
utada hikaru is the first and only jpop artist that i fell in love with (i'm talking about her music, not her...what the heck...okay...i love both of "them" )After "discovering" her, i started googling her and while doing so, ayu's name kept on popping. so...i decided to check out her music since people also kept on babbling about how good she is. i listened to some of her songs...and...i just CAN'T get into her. i don't know why. there's just something in her voice that seems...wrong. sorry ayu fans, but that's what i really feel. i also tried listening to namie amuro and koda kumi and mika nakashima...and...well...i got the same results. i think mika's alright but her music (for me) doesn't stand out. i also "tried" BoA, i liked one of her songs and i think that's the one that a lot of people don't like. man, what's wrong with me? anyway, i think hikki's the best. i mean, she's the only jpop artist that i like. right?
Posted on: 2006/6/2 8:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
firstly................Hikki wins, for me!
I'm not sure if ms. ayu is more popular than hikki outside japan. I hear more of hikki here and she has already penetrated the international music scene. In terms of image,i think ayu's image is better. If only hikki maintained her cute japanese girl image where she wears short hair, she would have been more of a bombshell like ayu. However i'm not much on ayu's image anyway coz its too girly for me. sorry ayu fans, wehehe. On music, i haven't heard most of ayus songs so i can't tell. But i like hikki's voice more. I think that hikki should be the queen of jpop not only becoz she's a prodigy but also because she has a very unique way of reaching through the listener's heart. Her moods reflect all the spectrum of jpop and at the same time she creates her own genre with it.
Posted on: 2006/6/3 21:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic