About You
  HI! ^^ *WAVE*

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
HI! ^^ *WAVE*
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15 --- male? --- at my computer
HI! um lol um ooo i hate intros lol well my name is micheal im 15 , gay *DID NOT NEED TO SAY THAT! LOL* im im kinda of a blabber mouth as u can tell lol um i originally started jPop w/ Ayumi Hamasaki then Koda Kumi. as usual for the US i herd utada's Hikari of course it was called Simple And Clean here lol on well u know i loved the song but had no clue who sang it till i signed up w/ AYUNITE! so yeah lol um i love food, music and talking w/ my friends! lol my 2 best friends i have never met in person befor lol on lives in NY and the other lives in Washington DC but they r planning on seeing me this summer so yeah lol um well i guess thats all i have to say for now ^^ glad i found this forum ^^ oh and if yall want yall can add me to MSN YIM or AIM^^
Posted on: 2006/5/18 13:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: HI! ^^ *WAVE*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Cool cool! Glad to have you here. LOL yes, who doesn't love food? Ahh, I can't get enough of that stuff. Wow, that's different, well that's cool. I hope you get to meet them one day. Well enjoy your stay at UtadaNet. ;3
Posted on: 2006/5/18 14:34
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
hey hey. welcome to Utada net. LOL, like what tombraiderjmm said, who doesnt love food?? we have a thread about it and its terribly long!!
have a nice stay and happy posting!
Posted on: 2006/5/18 23:22
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
oyo! :D i`m xhatake, NOT DRIED GRASS!!! from naruto :D i`m 13. uhmm...cali is my home :D uhm...XDXD i love hikki and other. uverworld!!!:DDDD theyre so cool :D
Posted on: 2006/5/20 12:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic