http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXIIJ8u26KM

heres where she was crying

p.s tell me if link no work
Posted on: 2006/7/16 9:36
Re: Utada vs. BoA?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
hikki & boA should not be compared...

it's like you compared mariah carey & britney spears!!

it's true that boA can dance, but hikki writes her own songs!

those 2 artist just can't be compared, they have different genres in their music... :D
Posted on: 2006/7/16 16:56
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i know i hate these threads

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/17 6:05
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
I'd say Utada.
cuz i heard something about how BoA's bro did an audition to become a singer... and all the judges asked him if he had any younger siblings.. and he told them yes.... then they chose her instead... even though she didn't even audition... but i don't know if thats true.. cuz my friends like to lie to me... -_-.. but either way... UTADA ROCKS!!!!!
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/28 0:42
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah, BoA's brother auditioned and he was aksed the same question everyone else was asked. they wanted a person from 10-13 if im correct. and BoA got the part, she trained for 2 years, and debuted on the 25th of this month 6 years ago. she signed another 6 years contract with SM Town, and her Avex contract expires next year.
Posted on: 2006/8/30 22:51
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
i kinda feel sorry for her brother.... -_-
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/30 22:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

infinity wrote:
hikki & boA should not be compared...

it's like you compared mariah carey & britney spears!!

it's true that boA can dance, but hikki writes her own songs!

those 2 artist just can't be compared, they have different genres in their music... :D

Mind you Mariah doesn't write all of her music...little to none actually.She doesn't make her own arrangements,most definately,Britney wrote a whole album on her own.Mariah has impressive vocals nothing more in my opinion.Britney has hype and a wishy washy rip that gives her spotlight.BoA,has write songs in and out through her career,BoA has never taken any reckless moves in make herself popular beyond entitling an album,"Girls on top".Smart girl,smart managaement as well.Hikki does everything herself because she had the ability to do it from the get go.Her dad was a manager already he just got accepted under a label.That doesn't mean his artists(ex.Hikki) had to change the rules he had for his artist now.He bargains with them and they proved for her through what he asked for.He tells them she write her own music,they'll let her do it.But BoA was given a position and then provided so management directly through Avex.It's not that BoA can't do what Hikki does,it's more so she was never allowed to full on.Even so,Hikki stands out more ppl she is openly expressing herself through her music.I like BoA but it's harder for me to feel the same bond even knowing her situation.I enjoy the fact that she can dance but I look to an artist for an appealing sound more than good PVs.
Posted on: 2006/9/2 21:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234