Other Music
  Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Well I guess Nobuo is probably the most famous of them all.
Was just wondering if anyone appreciated their music even without playing the game or watching the anime. Oh for those who don't know, theses guys are composers, Nobuo is Final Fantasy, Shiro is Bleach and Toshiro is Naruto. I listen to their work on my ipod if the music fits with the mood.A funny example would be when I was just listening on random while One Winged Angel(AC Version) started playing when I was chasing my bus, that was pretty fun. Anyway I hope am not the only one who listens to it without the game/anime.
Oh and lastly if anyone does what's your favourite pieces.
Mine are: Nobuo(Piano chilled); Silence and Motion, Aeris and tifa themes, via purifico, find your way, hmm actually I think I've too many favourites for FF so I'll stop there.
For Shiro it's Going Home and Battle Ignition
Lastly for Toshiro, theres too many again, they're all good lol
Posted on: 2006/5/24 1:41
  •  riku
      riku
Re: Nobuo Uematsu, Shiro Sagisu and Toshiro Masuda
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
well, i'm a great fan of Nobuo. i've got a lot of his music, and listen to it very often. i guess the one ppl talk about the most is one winged angel, but there are other ones that are great too.
and where did you get the AC version? i looked everywhere for that one lol. never found it tough.
Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:09
Addicted to Hikki
well I got AC versions off limewire, that's a lke a network sharing thing, others might use Kazaa or something which is just another brand for it, it's pretty good. The piano versions are also brill and help chill the mood. Filefront might have the AC version, try looking it up there.
Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:54
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I am also a fan of Nobuo Uematsu. Mind you, thats only because of his work on FF and such. I like his work because he manages to create the feel of his music effectively. I would like to see him perform something in his 'band'. I haven't heard of the others.
Posted on: 2006/6/9 13:58
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

IceAngel wrote:
I am also a fan of Nobuo Uematsu. Mind you, thats only because of his work on FF and such. I like his work because he manages to create the feel of his music effectively. I would like to see him perform something in his 'band'. I haven't heard of the others.

I agree with IceAngel
Posted on: 2006/6/9 16:59
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i tried limewire allready. ah well, i'll search again.
and i would like to go to on of Nobuo's concerts once. i remember seeing it on the news one day. he actually gives concerts. but it's a small chance he's coming to europe once.
but he's got great music.
and i totally agree with IceAngel
Posted on: 2006/6/10 9:59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L N/Y/B
Noubu is the best!!!!!

".WON UOY NAHT NOITCEFFA EROM DEEN I"

-Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2006/6/10 16:42
Addicted to Hikki
hmmm well Filefront is still an option, if I remember correctly there's quite a selection there, and also video clips from the FF series but that's if you want it anyway I agree with IceAngel's opinion bout Nobuo's music, I find that it fits the atmosphere very well when you play FF, especially the boss fights, FF7 boss fight music is my fav ^^ of course others are good also
Posted on: 2006/6/10 19:34
  •  cloudstrife5
      cloudstrife5
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25 M UK
Nobuo Uematsu is a brilliant composer since i have 2 of his soundtracks final fantasy 7 and 10 they are most get items for any1 who luvs the final fantasy music like i do.
Posted on: 2006/6/13 4:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic