<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Hikaru: 10th coolest japanese artist
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Aw, come on. Utada should've been at least in the top 5. When was this poll taken? I would've so voted for Utada every day just to get her at least to number 3 or something above 7. Ah well, at least she's at the top ten. Glad to see she was 7 on the other list and Sowelu made it too. That's cool.
Posted on: 2006/5/29 12:46
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
sorry kingdomhearts2, but i got this info and site from another forum, so im not sure about the enligsh site.
well, LOL i didnt share this info with you guys so you could say bad things about other artists and give negative comments. i shared it with you guys so you can see how popular our Hikaru is and praise her for it.
and Lily, sorry but i dont know when this poll was held. possibly a few days before i posted it here.
Posted on: 2006/6/1 0:33
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
Dude i think Hikki should be tied 1st place with BoA they're both the best . and who the hell is Mika Nakashima
Posted on: 2006/6/15 13:51
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
you dont know Mika Nakashima??

well, shes a j-pop artist/actress whos starred in a movie called 'Nana' with the lovely Yuna Ito. (noy sure what movies about), but i can tell you that Mika is really loved in Japan.. these a thread about her somewhere in this forum.
Posted on: 2006/6/16 18:19
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
wat the heck!
hikki at the bottom!
& ayumi's higher than her!

omg!...& boA's almost at the bottom too!
wen did they did this poll?!...
i guess this survey was answered by 20% hikki fans!
that's why they got that result...:D
Posted on: 2006/7/16 16:50
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Okay, I dont listen to much Japanese music other than Utada Hikaru and Puffy AmiYumi, so I'm in no position to really make judgement of this list. In fact, I've only heard of Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, BoA, and Utada out of this list. But, I have heard Ayumi's voice, and personally, I don't like it. And yet, she's above Hikaru in a lot of polls I've seen. Why? Other than that, I've never even heard these artists sing, but I do think Hikki should be higher. Oh, well.
Posted on: 2006/7/16 18:37
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
wat hikki is number then she should be 1 thats suks well it all depends on people opinoins and the second list i agree koda kumi should be number one but hikki should be number 2 or 1 she is really pretty and all
Posted on: 2006/7/16 20:04
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
huh, yeah admit that hikki should get better place, she's kinda kawaii....well, mika nakashima's chosen as the coolest coz people are influenced by her cool character NANA in that movie...anyway, why u r complaining on ayu's voice when the chart is about the coolest artist not the best vocal :p
Posted on: 2006/7/26 8:16
  •  Curvy1988
      Curvy1988
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Ummm...I think Hikki should at least be in the top 5 and why Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, and Koda Kumi are higher than her is BEYOND ME!!!! I have listened to their music and I can say I wasn't impressed, Especially with Ayu and Koda. They both have annoying voices while Koda just dances around with a crappy voice(no offense to her fans here but I just don't like her) . Though I am glad that Mika and Namie are on there cuz they are pretty good.
Posted on: 2006/7/26 9:08
  •  kurisutaru_90
      kurisutaru_90
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/f/USA
sweet hikki is my fav j-pop singer so thats kul
Posted on: 2006/7/28 9:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>