1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Hey, just wanna talk?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Then why not do it here? x3 Well I just wanted to know a bit more about some of the new members. I'm already somewhat close with a few, so why not more huh? You can talk about anything here, anything you want. Just keep it a little clean, alright? ;P Well anyways I'll start this thread with a little question.

How was your day? Bad or good, and explain.
Posted on: 2006/5/25 12:15
Re: Hey, just wanna talk?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
well, my day so far is ok, woke up at 5pm today lol but that was because the day before I done an all-nighter, sigh was playing CS online, damn addictive game.Later well, I'll be watching the latest bleach and naruto (silly fillers),that's bout it I guess. Should really revise since I got my computing exam on monday, last one woohoo and I'll be out of school forever. should I ask another question or just elave this one going for the next person to answer or does tombraiderjmm ask the next one since she's the one who started this topic hmmmmmmm... Ach I'll just leave it for the next person lol
Posted on: 2006/5/25 12:22
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL you can say what you want. It's not a game, it's just talking. Jesus 5PM?! LOL the latest I've gotten up was 3 I think. Oh you're in 12th grade?
Posted on: 2006/5/25 12:34
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
lol I actually slept for a whole day once but that was jsut I didn't sleep for 4 days, that's my record for not sleeping, doesn't do wonders for your health mind.
well we call it 6th years over here since we don't count from primary school, but yeah am in 6th year and we're on exam leave the now, meaning no more school but there's still some stuff to do like the award ceremony and prom, both should be fun except I've still not bought a ticket to the prom yet nor have I sorted out my kilt(scottish tradition) and also I still haven't paid for our year book yikes, why must I be soo broke lol. am guessing you've left school tombraiderjmm since it says you're 19, yeah?
Posted on: 2006/5/25 12:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hey,just wanna talk?hi to the people on utadanet!!hi newbie's.hi obsessed hikki fans!!keep luvin pop.does anyone know gloc 9,or like rap,hip-hop?anyone.i lnow you HAVE to.that's kind of impossible not to have at least one person in this site not to like r&b and songs like that!hee hee.just like to say hey!!
Posted on: 2006/5/25 18:36
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL you can say what you want. It's not a game, it's just talking. Jesus 5PM?! LOL the latest I've gotten up was 3 I think. Oh you're in 12th grade?
it seems that the later i stay up the earlier i wake the next day! now how weird is that?
Posted on: 2006/5/25 18:41
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
@satthew
Yeah, I'm in college now. So I'm pretty much out of high school. LOL I hope you have fun at your prom. But why did you stay awake for 4 days? LOL you're crazy! LOL xD I could never do that, but it seems like only guys do that. I wonder why? ;D

@kindomhearts2
LOL hey, answer the question! LOL you act like you're being interview for a job. LOL but yeah I listen to some rap and hip-hop.

@crandogg
Man same for me too! Like yesterday, I went to bed at 4 in the morning and woke up at 9 today. Can you believe that? It's crazy, I don't know why I woke up that early. God I must be sick or something. xP
Posted on: 2006/5/25 22:21
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, you guys wake up early!

today was good, not as fun as i expected it to be. alright, ill start from the top, today my school had a carnical called 'Sacred Heart Day' (year 7-12 come together and have a carnival to raise money for charity). it was fun, but very crowded cause we have 2 campuses (really 3) and yeah its extremely crowded cause we have seperated grades and all. yeah, we ended up raising over 3-4 thousand =]
Posted on: 2006/5/25 22:44
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
LOL, you guys wake up early!

today was good, not as fun as i expected it to be. alright, ill start from the top, today my school had a carnical called 'Sacred Heart Day' (year 7-12 come together and have a carnival to raise money for charity). it was fun, but very crowded cause we have 2 campuses (really 3) and yeah its extremely crowded cause we have seperated grades and all. yeah, we ended up raising over 3-4 thousand =]
I know! I say that every day! I'm like: Why do I wake wake up this early? But that's cool berryz, I wish my schools did that when I was growing up. It would have made a good impact on some kids, when I was growing up. But sadly that didn't happen. But that's really a great thing hear. Thanks berryz, you made me happy. x3
Posted on: 2006/5/26 0:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Everyday God given to me is doin fine.... Im just 17 yrs old.....
Posted on: 2006/5/26 7:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>